Tell Me If It's Too Tight, Princess.

Chapter 20: Tell Me If It's Too Tight, Princess

2 Weeks Later...

Layla Pov:

"COME ON!" I shout with a pout as Gunnar gets Because again by a guy Samford Football's team is going against. Me, Olivia, and Amelia went to the boy's game a week ago they of course had another one soon after that, and man this one isn't going so well. "I think they just need to speed up, these guys are too fast," Amelia mumbles we're all wearing our guy's Jerseys mine says 22 Gunnar's number with his last name Tomson...soon to be mine when we get married. We plan to get married back at Rose's and Arthers Mansion. They already said that would be fine which is amazing and perfect! "Oh COME ON RYDER GO GET HIM OR I'LL DO IT MY GODDAMN SELF!"

Olivia yells on the other side of me as she shouts out at Ryder he looks up at her and winks before he gets tackled again. Olivia rolls her eyes and yells "PUSSY!" Ryder gets up from the ground hearing Olivia he winks again and points at her before sending her a heart with his hands. Olivia blushes not being able to help herself as she mouths back I love you too, dumbass. "Are they being jerks to each other again?" Amelia asks me as she looks at Olivia glaring right back at Ryder again...I nod and smile "They always are." Amelia giggles "Oh I know, think god we've all moved out or we would have to deal with those two." I nod agreeing "Yes, true. How are things with you and Hayden by the way?" Amelia smiles brightly

"Amazing...He's amazing." "You're so in love, girly." She smirks shoving into me she giggles "And she are you, how are the babies in that stomach of yours?" I giggle rubbing my stomach. God it's gotten big in the last few weeks but still sort of small. "They're good and I know Amelia...we are all in love can you believe how fast we all fell for our men-" Amelia shrugs with a grin as she looks at the field for Hayden, as he smiles up at her and waves. She gives him a kiss in the air as he takes it with his hand and to his chest mouthing "Love you, baby" She mouths back "I love you more." "Well, they fell pretty fast as well."

"True Hayden couldn't stop asking us about you." Amelia giggles "Yeah he told me about that." I smile "I'm sure he did." Those two are the cutest couple I know. Olivia and Ryder are cute as well but they're more like the couple you tell to get a DAMN ROOM! Because they're always making out or if they're not doing that they're fighting. I'm just glad me and Gunnar...are just right we fight, snuggle, kiss, and love on each other...all above.

Gunnar Pov:

We lost...we fucking lost and now Hayden's going to yell at everyone. "The fuck do you all think that was okay out there!" He shouts slamming his hand on one of the lockers. Everyone shakes their heads and yells no. "Good so don't fucking mess up again! Couch is already going to kill me for this so get your head straight out there! DO YOU HEAR ME!" We all nod, as he shoves through us "Now move! Ameslia's waiting for me!" He smiles proudly as me and Ryder follow right behind him as Damien and Lucas stay behind probably to take a shower. I need to take a nice cold shower after this game but Layla's waiting for me.

"Gunnar!" She smiles jumping onto me as Ryder and Hayden go to their girls. "I'm so sorry you lost-" She pouts kissing me all over my face. This woman... "Baby, it's fine let's just go home-" She shakes her head coming down to my ear to whisper "Let's find somewhere private, I wanna give you something." I raise a brow at her and nod. We say goodbye to everyone as I carry her to some small closet and set her down, shutting the door and locking it behind us. "Turn on the light." I do just that as I see her take her pink ribbon out of her ponytail and pass me it, I take it looking at it confused as I look back at her and ask "What's this?" "Thought you could use it to tie me up...-"

I smirk as I grab her wrists slowly. "You asked for it, Princess." She smiles. "I know, Mr. Tomson." I hum to that as I tie her up with her ribbon and whisper in a low husky voice "Tell me if it's too tight, princess, okay?" She nods, as I let go of her writs with the ribbon keeping her hands together. "It's fine...-" "Good now turn around and raise your hands against the wall. She nods doing just that as I pull down my pants, coming up right against her. I pull down her shorts and thong. She giggles as I smirk and gently pull up my jersey on her just a tiny bit so I can see her perfectly shaped ass. "You're not going to take off the jersey are you?" She asks looking over her shoulder at me. I shake my head and grin as I grip her waist with my hands. "Nope. I love seeing my name and number on your back, princess."

She smiles "Me too.-" "I know baby, now hold on tight." She nods turning back around. I keep one hand on her small waist as I use the other one to push my cock inside her then as soon as it enters into her she shivers and moans "Gunnar..." I let go and used that hand to hold onto her tied hands up above her head. "Fuck your tight...-" "I know." She smirks as I start shoving into her harder as she moans louder. "God our friends won't hear us right?" I shake my head no "No they're probably I'll ready gone my know and if not we went too far for them to even hear us so we're okay." She nods pushing against my cock "Harder...-" "Ask again...and the right way, this time." I groan pounding into her. "Harder...sir." "Good girl, princess." I moan as I thrust into her a few more times before I come so hard it makes her come right after me.

I turn her around sleeping out of her as I bring her down to her knees. "Open." She listens opening her mouth, "Keep your hands up. She raises her arms up as their still tied together I grab them as she starts licking and sucking my cock before pounding her mouth into my cock. I let go of her arms as she keeps them up in the air, and I move my hands into her hair helping her move into me faster. I come into her mouth so fast as she swallows every damn thing I spilled into her mouth. "Done." "That's my girl." I smile proudly down at her. This woman is too damn good at everything it's killing me...But FUCK do I love her! A FUCKING BILLION TIMES YES!

More Chapters Coming Soon After This One!❤️😩