5 Years Later/10 Years Later

Chapter 30: 5 Years Later/10 Years Later

5 Years Later...

Layla Pov:

"Madison, give me that back you silly girl." I take the spoon out of my cute little 5-year-old daughter. "She loves my soup just as much as you do princess, isn't that right little princess." He tickles Madison as she giggles. I smile looking at the two of them, Gunnar's always loved being home just the two of us but since we started our own family he never leaves home ever now...which is very nice I am working on songs for my next album which is about my children Maddison and Matthrw.

Matthew must be asleep right now in his bed. Gunnar works online now for Lockwood and Co. still as a CEO he just doesn't go in as much as he used to...even then he didn't we're always by each other's sides. I love it always have always will. Even when I go home to record songs at my parent's house, me and Gunnar not only go together but bring our children as well. "Daddy, where's Matthew?" Madison asks Gunnar. Gunnar smiles picking up Madison as he tickles her again. "Wanna go see him he just got into bed." "Without me!" She frowns. "Oh come on little princess let's go get you in bed, hey?" She smiles up at her very clever daddy "Okay, let's go!" Gunnar gives me a kiss on the cheek to whisper 4 words I love to hear into my ear.

"Me. You. Bed. Tonight." That's code for sex tonight... obviously. I wink at him as he leans back with a smug look on his face while Madison hugs him tightly. I wink at him and mouth. "Yes, sir." He mouths back "Good, girl. See you in 10 minutes." Oh, and I did...best sex ever! Always is with him..god he's a fucking drug, I can't stop taking it and never will! He is literally the death of me.

10 Years Later...

Gunnar Pov:

I sigh frustrated that my own son can't just listen for once! The twins are 15 now...teenagers so you know what I mean but not listening. "Dad, I said I'm going to stay home I don't want to go to any event," Matthew says rolling his eyes at me. Layla and Madison walk outside to where we are standing right next to the car, Madison is wearing a gorgeous white formal dress, my sweet little princess is growing up so fast at least she doesn't backtalk me like Matthew does but she has her moments...and Layla my princess fuck she always could pull off a black dress...she looks so fucking hot and powerful in this silk formal dress with a slit on the side of it and her collorbones are showing...

I shake my head and smile as she smiles at me before looking over at Matthew putting her hands on her hips...oh boy Mother mode is on...and fuck it's so hot when it's on...it makes my cock switch. "Matthew Tomson, you will get in this damn car, and do not disrespect your father like that again. Do you hear me?" Layla says in a serious voice, but so very sexy..."Yes, sorry Mom." Matthew gives Layla an apologetic smile, she smiles at him and tells him he loves him as he says it back she turns to MAdison and tell her to also get in the car. "But mom...-" Madison pouts up at Layla. "Get in the damn car right now, Madison." Madison nods listening to Layla as both the kids get into the car Layla comes up to me and cups my face as I cup hers back as well. "We need a trip alone together soon, my knight." She whispers softly as our foreheads meet each other, I nod and whisper back

"Let's leave this weekend.-" She smiles brightly "To our beach?" Yes, the beach in Dubhi that I never sold...I honestly didn't want to. Me and Layla were going back there so much that it became our own place to escape together. "Yes, to our beach this weekend." She smiles and kisses me softly before murmuring "We're never telling the kids about that place ever huh?" I shake my head and grin against her lips "Princess, that's our place, not theirs." "Your right it's our place to escape just the two of us, forever." "Forever my princess til the day we die...then wherever we go we'll find a new place for us to escape together." "Heaven..." She whispers against my lips.

I smirk "Heaven...baby...we'll go together in a flower garden if that's what you wish for-" She looks up at me with the cutest eyes as a few tears come down her face I wipe them away as she does mine...I still cry as much as I did when I first met Layla Harrison. "I don't care where I go...only that you're there with me by my side." I smile so brightly as more tears come down my face and I lean on Layla's hand as I whisper to her "Then that's where I'll be princess...by your side for eternity." The End...

God....I honestly could cry right now! Writing their last chapter was honestly so hard guys:(...I'm going to miss these two so much! They were sure a crazy and emotional ride but also very fun, and laughable and made me giggle as I wrote each chapter. I cannot wait to write about them in other books I'm working on as they will be side characters in the Samford series and the Forbidden series as well! So this isn't the last time we'll see the two of them! But dammit I still am probably going to cry...their story was so beautiful to write but also so emotional at times...I love you, Layla & Gunnar! And I cannot wait to write more of the two of you in future books!<33

If you all want to continue to see others in the Mine series like Lucas, Damien, Melissa, Xavier, and Avery, and even learn more about Stella! Then please move on to the Samford series, where you will see all of them in that series and their own stories!<3 I love you all and thank you for supporting me and my books, talk to you all soon!

First Book of the Samford series: Chasing My Butterfly (Melissa & Lucas's story!)