༉‧₊˚🕯️🖤❀༉‧₊˚.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝓜AGICAL

➺ *:・⌇ DRUNK-DAZED❣ ⁺⋆ hiya! first of all i want to say that i have many books in my drafts and now decided to publish my first twilight one

➺ *:・⌇ DRUNK-DAZED❣ ⁺⋆ hiya! first of all i want to say that i have many books in my drafts and now decided to publish my first twilight one. so welcome to ⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝓜AGICAL

➺ *:・⌇ DESIRE❣ ⁺⋆ this book is about a girl getting summoned to la push, it is mostly out of my head but will follow the twilight saga, tho it is in the perspective of the pack and not with the vampires.

➺ *:・⌇ HAUNTED❣ ⁺⋆ the oc has a complicated past with a few people i may partray the wrong way, be it that they are too nice or too evil. if you do not like it, please leave or suck it up.

➺ *:・⌇ SUFFER WITH ME❣ ⁺⋆ english is not my mother tongue or main language, i learn it in school and in my free time, any spelling mistakes will hopefully be corrected in the future, if not, sorry lol.

➺ *:・⌇ MONSTER❣ ⁺⋆ if i use spells and you want to know what they mean? i describe what the spell does, they are in latin and from hope mikaelson that i found on pinterest (if that is any help) as she has the most spells used in tvdu that i find fitting to my book.

➺ *:・⌇ BURN UR HOUSE DOWN❣ ⁺⋆ i try to have every week one update. do not hurry me or tell me to be quicker, nice messages are appreciated but i have work going on which keeps me on my feet all the time.

➺ *:・⌇ FEEDBACK❣ ⁺⋆ if you have any corrections or feedback feel free to comment it, i'll read and take it under consideration and most likely improve it as it goes.

➺ *:・⌇ WARNING❣ ⁺⋆ foul language, poor writing, cringe?, serious topics and more.

➺ *:・⌇ INSPIRATION❣ ⁺⋆ this book layout got inspired by myself if i'm honest. it was a weird dream that i remembered and planned out while i was showering lol.

➺ *:・⌇ DEDICATION❣ ⁺⋆ this book is dedicated to those who always support my work and ideas, the ones that always listen to me as i rant about my life and especially all my ideas for my books. thank you <3!

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : © glamhee : :;