𝙨𝙞𝙭

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝓜AGICAL

the past few days were rather uneventful for the witch girl, she was always by jared's side when they were in school and when he had to patrol with sam she was keeping emily company and helped her with cooking

when none of the three had time or each had their own occupation she was at home - billy's place - and cleaned there a bit, especially jacob's room to which he got angry at because apparently 'she shouldnt be going into his room and clean since it was private'.

understandably but cmon the boy had crumbles from various chips and crackers on his floor that she didnt even want to go inside in the first place. he was grateful tho - deep inside - and just didnt want to admit that not even he himself wanted to clean his room.

but who would eloise evans be if she hadnt had her magic to play a big part in it? the blonde loves to use her magic to clean up, truth be told she always uses it but thats beside the point.

a few more days went by and eloise decided she was keeping a close eye to paul after he still hasnt phrased and she was sure it would happen anytime now.

sitting at lunch with jared at their own table he leans to her, "loui, i think he'll phrase later. look at him, he's been shaking all day and i heard valeria say that he might have a high fever in biology."

she nods her head, "yeah you might be right, we'll need to tell sam about it."

the girl got her phone out, opening the messenger app but before she could type anything jared dragged her after paul who just stormed off after ethan had said something to him.

the two followed paul into the hallway before the two nod at each other, jared drags paul out of school while eloise called sam.

"sam!" she says in a hurry as the keys clinked around as she opens the back door to her boyfriend's truck to let jared push paul inside and she followed after him, handing the keys to jared while she holds paul's wrist tightly to not let him phrase till they were in a more secluded area, "sam, same place now. pauls about to phrase!"

without any words he hangs up, eloise looks to jared, "drive faster jare! i dont know how long i can hold his wrist. shit, his skin is like fire!"

arriving at the same spot as with jared she pushes paul out of the car and as soon as she let her hand go he phrased in rage, his anger wasnt controlled and he was growling at eloise as she stands in front of him, jared quickly running to her side and standing a step in front of her.

"paul!" she calls out, "its alright, cmon listen to my voice.. please?"

tho he didnt calm down how she would've thought he would, instead he went to tackle her only for sam to run at him from the side and pushing him into the woods.

her eyes were wide and she turns to jared who looks at her with worry, "are you alright? did he hurt you?"

she shakes her head, "go, go follow them and calm him down. his rage is on me, if he sees me he wont calm down so you'll have to do this without my help."