𝙩𝙬𝙤

⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝓜AGICAL

a few weeks went by, eloise has stayed with the black's for these days and she joined the school on the reservation as well, acting like a high school and keeping an eye on the boys that havent phrased yet - billy's idea if you hadnt guessed

the two got close in the past few days, both had a father-daughter relationship as she was very open and always helped him with whatever it was be it washing the clothes, doing the dishes, or just helping jacob with his homework - that he would rather ditch to hangout with embry and quil.

jacob, the boy that was around her age - the age she lies about given that she's immortal - showed his slight distaste at the beginning for her since he didnt know her but quickly warmed up, apologizing for how he acted.

it was another morning for the two, both getting ready for their day as billy had made them both a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon before the two went inside jacob's truck and drove to school.

since she was still the newbie many eyes were on her as she got out of the passenger, jacob came to her side slinging his arm over her shoulder as the he continues talking about his ridiculous dream that he had.

she had a smile on her face the whole time but her eyes went from jacob's face to beside them, seeing a brunette boy standing with his friends while looking at her with - what jacob would say - heart eyes.

giving him a bigger smile she turns to look back to jacob as he leads them inside the school building.

the two went to her locker first, letting her put her tote bag inside and taking out her book for calculus out along with her pencil case and notebook. she laughs at what he said next, "your so good at calc, makes me think you went to school like four times before."

she gives him a teasing smile, "maybe i did? you'll never know who i was in my past life."

he swats her hand away that went to his cheeks, trying to pull them slightly, something she often did as he noticed.

the two walk to his own locker, the blonde leaning next to it as they wait for embry and quil, "i bet you five that embry will be here first." she says, giving him a wink.

"yeah? i bet you five that its quil." he responds, almost smug before they see embry round the corner, "awe cmon man! how are you always right?"

"no idea but pay up!" she states, when embry arrives she grins at him, bragging proudly, "i got a five, lets get snacks at lunch from it!"

"why you got a five from jake? what did you bet this time, and without me?" he asks, grabbing his notebook since his english book was at home.

she laughs, leaning her back on the looker and looking at him, "that you would make it first and see here, i won."

he laughs, "jake your a sore looser!" he calls to him, the named boy groans at that, crossing his arms in front of his chest with a pout.

"cmon jake, dont pout. i'll let you win next time." she tells him with a cheeky smile getting a 'yeah, yeah' back from him.