Green not controlling her own emotions

Green was not happy at all because she forget to take the EOY and didn't know that she should come by 9:15am so she got super upset and she was frustrated that she cussed out Ms songey. Green was in big trouble when she cussed her out but green couldn't help with the cussing. Ms songey flipped out to the point where she had to get the principal to call her mom to take green home, but what they didn't know is that green has appointment today with her psychiatrist at 1:12pm the same time that her lunch time starts, green was kept cussing saying the f word and the n word and the b word that it hurts those teachers feelings because they realized that green really hates English two because she hates reading, she can only read herself, once green was tooken by the principal to the office, green was not having it that she runned off.
The principal has to chase her around until green gives up. The principal told green to call down but green chooses not to calm down. So once they get to the office, the principal called her mom about everything that happened. Her mom said that green has an appointment today so green can explain to her psychiatrist about everything that happen of what she did. Then the principal gave his phone to green so she can talk to her mom. Her mom said that she was very disappointed for the way she acted but wasn't mad at green because she understood what green has went through over these years of her school life,but she was still traumatized by her old teacher that caused green to still be emotional and upset often. But at least green will be ok.