[8]

A U T H O R

Sharna stood there, her gaze soft as she took in the happy enviornment of Indian airport. A soft smile dangling on her lips as she fasten her pace matching it with her brother's.

Ekaksh take a look at her for a fraction of second before fastening his pace up. Sharna gave a confused look to Ekaksh as she followed behind him closely.

"What happened bandar? Arey you angry from me?" She asked as they both walked side by side, Ekaksh gave her a side eye but didn't utter anything. Sharna huffed frustrated by her brother's behaviour as she stopped on her track.

Ekaksh continued to walk forward unbothered by the stunts his sister was pulling while Sharna stood there with her jaw touching the floor.

"Oyee bandar now you are ignoring me?? See if there is some problem then talk to me don't go all silent I will kill you." She snapped at him, he turned around looking at her with a irritated look glued to his face.

He took a deep breath before he finally lost it.

"I should not be silent then listen, i freaking hate it when you hide things from me, your own brother and I hate it knowing i can't help you when you are helpless. You always make me doubt myself as your brother just because you don't want to share things with me!! At one particular point it was tolerable but then you even lied to me. Seriously Sharu lying wasn't something i taught my sister?!"

He retorted at her angrily, his face somewhat of disappointment as he mentioned about the lying part. Sharna's face fell at the mention of her lying.

So he found out about this stalker and all.

Questions started to raise in her mind but there wasn't any answer to them, she felt her heart squeezing as she felt the guilt overpowering her senses.

"I am sorry..i....i didn't meant to." Her head hung low as she stood there in shame confronting her brother about the lie she had fed him.

Ekaksh didn't waited for her as he left the place. Sharna stood there in tears as she recalled the disappointment on her brother's face. She shouldn't have done that, it wasn't something like her. Lying to her brother no way never.

She wiped her tears with the sleeves of her hoodie as she walked down the huge way leading outside, there she saw Ekaksh standing outside the car waiting for her. Taking slow steps she approached him, her eyes still having that silent plea to be forgiven.

Ekaksh opened the door as he waited for her to settle in. Getting his sign she did sat down not wanting to fuel his anger.

He took sat inside and the ride till there old house was filled with silent, an awkward and uncomfortable one. Sharna tried to initiate a conversation with her brother but he didn't wanted to so she didn't tried much.

She felt her breathing getting heavier as she tried to find the possible ways to get rid of him, her sleeping beauty.

She didn't wanted to be in such mess, which was creating family disputes. He was a chaos she wanted to run away but was it really in her destiny to be away from him?

She didn't knew and she was determined to found answers to her unanswered questions. No matter what it took for her to find these answers.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

So here is another chapter, kept it short because my exams are lingering on my head and i couldn't broke my streak not till today not sure about further.

Also please vote guys atleast show your love and appreciation. It won't take much just a click on that start button. I am not asking for much. It takes hard work to write a story and you all will just read it and fushh gone what about writers who are giving more than there best just to make it perfect?

Can't you all show some amount of appreciation, no comments no votes why is that so??

I am not a professional writer, just a student on her initial days of writing. Can't you all support me by voting I mean I am happy that people are voting but it's almost going to be 2k reads now and this is the amount of votes and comment this book is getting?

And if still you all don't want to vote then what can I even do? I won't even try then simple.