yes god yes pt 2 - Vince

Pt 2 for context vince and riley ditched school to go and watch a movie and their plans change.

=Riley's POV=

I always knew Vince was a bad boy but today it's like I developed feelings for him, romantically and sexually. I couldn't help but notice the way his "package" looks in the black uniform pants or the way the blue button up slopes down his chest and torso and the burgundy plaid tie I want him to wrap around my wrists and have him ravish me. "Riles you good dude, you're staring at me like a bear with honey" Vince asked, snapping me out of my fantasies. "Yea im good just daydreaming ya know" I nonchalantly played it off. "Alright well we're here" , Vince gestured as he turned into the parking lot.

( 10 minutes later )

"man this is bullshit, how the fuck is the movie sold out its 12:30 in the afternoon" vince grumbled after exiting the ticket booth. " I'm sorry vince what if we go get lunch instead , my treat" , Riley smiled at him. "Your treat huh ( he walked slowly towards Riley) does that mean we could splurge and go to the diner? '' he asked with a pout. " yes i'll even buy you a strawberry shake since it's your favorite'' you told him rubbing his shoulders. "Deal" Vince said as he picked you up and spun you.

(A while later)

"So are you enjoying your milkshake Vinnie?" Riley snickers as she watches the blonde sip his strawberry shake in the driver's seat. "Oh yeah i'm glad i got it togo" vince replied smiling. They began to drive and Riley felt daring , "hey vinnie wanna go swim by the river?" she asked. "Yea that sounds cool, riles , i think i have a blanket for us to lay on in the trunk", vince added. We get to the river and vinnie lays out the blanket. I began to take off my uniform skirt revealing my lavender panties. Vince has seen me in a bikini before at my house's pool so he'll be fine seeing me like this.

As I'm unbuttoning my blouse I see Vince taking off his pants leaving him in green boxer briefs. He runs past me and yells "cannonball", he pops out of the water saying c'mon riles hurry up. I take off my shirt forgetting I had on a lace bra, Vince says " whoa where'd you get that", i freaked out and said "oh this i bought it the other day" ( i've had it for almost a month and never wore it till today, but i wasn't telling him that). "Well c'mon already get in '' Vince yelled. "Alright alright shut it blondie i'm coming" riley walked in the river and splashed vince, laughing as she did it. While riley was splashing vince disappeared under water , riley couldn't see him until he wrapped his arms around her and took her under the water.

They came back up and she choked on water before Vince tapped on her back to help her. She turned around and looked at him, "that wasn't nice hurling me under water" she pouted. "Well I thought it was", Vince giggled as he moved her hair behind her ear. They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Vince spoke again. "Riley, I've never really noticed how beautiful you really are '' he said hushed. "You think I'm beautiful (she smiled). vinnie i need to tell you something, we've been friends for a long time but i wanna be more than your friend ",riley admitted. Vince's eyes dilated and he smirked , he leaned in to kiss Riley , supporting her head with his soft hands. "Ohh vinnie" Riley moaned as he kissed her.

After a few minutes of their hot and heavy makeout session Vince asks riley " do you want to have sex with me" , with no hesitation riley looks lustfully at vince and replies " absolutely". He picks her up by the waist and she wraps her legs around him giggling. He gently puts her down on the blanket he laid down previously. "Fuck riley your so sexy" vince mumbled as he caressed her body, moving his hands to take off her bra. "Vinnie your hands are colddd", riley giggled. He started to trail kisses from her neck to her breasts, carefully sucking on each nipple. He kept going till he reached the waistband of her lavender panties, ripping them off with his teeth. He left small kisses on her folds, until spreading them apart to attack her button with gentle strokes of his tongue.

"Oh vinnie ohh ohhh",Riley moans as Vince is eating her out. "Hey baby, can I get some?"Vince asks, putting her hand on his hard c0ck. She pushes him to sit, as she takes off his soaked boxers his hard c0ck sprung free. She envelopes her lips around him and starts bobbing her head. " oh shit riley your really fucking good at that" , vince groaned. She kept going for a minute or two until Vince spoke again. " oh riley im gon- gonna cum ,ugh ohh oh fuckk",Vince moaned as he shot the sticky hot liquid down her throat. She sat up and kissed vince and said, "vinnie please fuck me". Vince replied, "I thought you'd never ask".

Riley straddled over Vince's lap and he aligned himself with her opening. She slowly lowered herself on to him and gasped with pleasure. "Oh vinnie, fuckkk you feel so good" Riley moaned. He started pumping in and out of her, grunting at how good she was at riding him. A few minutes go by of grunting ,moaning,sweat and profanities. "Oh riley oh fuck im gonna cum again", vince snarled. "I'm gonna ohh, cum too vinnie", Riley moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head. She rode Vince with all the strength she had left and when he finally hit her spot it was the end game. "Oh fuck vinnie yes right there ohh YES GOD YESSS", riley grabbed vince as she screamed through her orgasm. Not far behind her vince came as well coating her walls with the hot juices.

They laid on the blanket under the warm sun and stared into each other's eyes for a while until they got dressed and Vince drove Riley home<3 !!!