It started.

I woke up from a dream. I was at the ice cream place where my dad would always take me while my sister would talk about her day at school. It was a nice dream.. A nice memory, but we all know good things don't last long.

I look around the room I woke up in. I'm not familiar with this place. The bed sheets are dirty, the floor is dusty, and the walls are stained with blood and dirt. The smell isn't very bad though, just a soil scent. I stand up and notice that there was a cardboard box right at the end of the bed. I look inside the box while dusting off all the dirt that was on it. Inside were some clothes. A plain grey t shirt and some sort of baggy black sweatpants. I put the clothes on while also smelling them to make sure they weren't dirty or anything. They were fine and smelled like they have just been washed.

I lay on the bed again and stare at the ceiling.. I don't know where I am, yet I am still calm? It doesn't make since. I should escape, but I'm thirteen. I don't have money, I don't have another place to go, so what's the point?.. That's when I heard the click of the door opening..

It sounded like a woman. Her voice was sort of deep and yet gentle at the same time. "Are you awake?" She asked. I sit up and look at her. She has light brown hair and a clock in her right eye. She also seems to have stitches on each side of her mouth. She appears to be wearing casual clothing such as a green sweater and some black shorts. She comes inside the room and sits next to me. I look at the floor and don't make eye contact. She looks at me and speaks again. "You're okay. I won't hurt you." She looks at the wall and places her hands on her lap. "..You might be scared. It's scary at first. I get it, but trust me. You'll be fine."

She takes her hand out and I hold it. She leads me out the room and that's when I realized, another change was happening. I'm not sure if it will be good or bad this time, but I'm hoping it will be a good one. A perfect picture frame.