#002

TA'LEYAH BRE'ASIAN ᥫ᭡ '

11 months ago.
_______________________________

"Man Ta'Leyah yo stupid ass know you too skinny, take them shorts off." Messiah smacked his lips looking down at his girlfriend.

"Yes, that's what I was thinkin. You don't look right." Deja added on.

"What's wrong with it? The front not baggy and they fit." Ta'Leyah scrunched her face up looking at the two people.

"You just look ugly with them on, and flat. Like youn got no ass. Well you don't but it's making it worse that's all ma." He walked over kissing her forehead. "Yo body should've been like Deja's."

"Oh.. well I guess I can just stay inside." She shrugged sliding the shorts off she walked into her bedroom to change into sweatpants.

"This is dumb." She mumbled looking at all the shorts she had in her dresser taking them out she threw them in the corner of her closet.

This had been an ongoing experience with Ta'Leyah. She wasn't always so skinny and she used to have booty, a little stomach and some titties too.

After since Von left, it seemed like everything in her life was going downhill. Even the good things that happened in life. The bad things definitely overshadowed them.

For two years straight, living with her boyfriend in Chicago she had been feeling like she was worth nothing. Messiah brought her self esteem down, self worth down. And everything else. She ever felt confident in the way she looked anymore.

Ta'Leyah depended on Messiah, even though she did buy the house they were staying in she couldnt leave him. It just felt like she physically couldn't do anything without him.

She did have attachment issues and that was definitely one of the problems. She always waited for Messiahs approval or opinion on everything she was doing.

When Dayvon left her, she completely stop eating. She lost both of her best friends. Same day on her birthday.

So she stopped eating, developed an eating disorder. She lost all her weight, The only thing that was still pretty was her face.

Her face was maybe the only thing keeping her happy. In the beginning of Ta'Leyahs and Messiah's relationship everything was going so good. They went on dates, to the club. Trips and more. They were so affectionate. Out of nowhere he just started acting weird; hitting on her,
body shaming her. Slutshaming. Stealing from her and make her take drugs.

So yeah Ta'Leyah did have it rough but she was too scared to leave. Chicago was where she grew up. She never wanted to leave but...