Chapter 4

" Look out!"

"AHHH!!"

"*****!"

"********... I'm scared... Am I going to die? Will I ... disappear... forever?"

"Not if I can help it. We will meet again even if it take thousands of years, my belove *****... RE-BIRTHDAY!!"

A flash of light.

The class is noisy with students talking and playing around with their friends. Satoshi, Chester and Veronica are talking to each other about the twins strange encounter the other day.

Miss Kanna, their homeroom teacher, enter the classroom and all the students return to their seats. She smiles at them and claps her hands.

"Good morning, class. As some of you may know, we have a new transfer student in our class. You may come in now." She say, looking at the classroom door. The students are literally at the edge of their seats waiting for the new student to enter the class.

The door open and in come the new student. He walk near the teacher's desk and about to open his mouth before he is interrupt by the sound of a chair forcefully knock back follow by a loud, familiar voice.

"Wait what!? You're the new student!?" Chester say. Miss Kanna look at the two and say, "It seems to me you two already know each other, but you still need to introduce yourself to the rest of the class." The whole class, especially the girls nod their heads. Eager to know him.

The new student look at the floor. " I'm Keith..." He say quietly. Jessica, the popular girl in school, eagerly raise her hand and ask, "Where do you live? Why did you transfer here? What's your status?" Most of the boys in class deflate a little at hearing her asking the new kid his relationship status.

Keith is silent for a long while, making the whole class nervous. Finally, he answer her questions. "Confidential... My uncles were transfer here for work and... confidential." He answer, not looking at her at all.

'Hmm~ a quiet and mysterious type? Definitely gonna gain me profit' Jessica think, planning a way to make him hers.

Miss Kanna claps her hands. "Great! Thank you Keith, since you already know each other, Chester and Veronica will be your tour guide, okay?" The twins agree while the girls in class look at Veronica with jealousy.

The tour is uneventful, Keith stay quiet throughout the tour while Chester and Veronica talks about the places in school until it's time to go home.

Chester and Veronica walk home with Stoshi and Katie. "So, how is the new student? I heard he enters today, quite a looker too." Katie say. " He's weird, like, super weird. He didn't talk. At all. Me and Ronnie-" "Ronnie and I." Katie correct.

"Ronnie and I almost forgot he was there. I mean, what's with him? We heard his voice when we help him at the park and he introduced himself in class so that rules out the possibility that he's mute." Chester say with a frown.

"Cheer up, Ches. Maybe he's just shy. You know, the attention and questions and all that?" Satoshi say. Chester huff but accept it.