The U.S.J. Battle

THE TALE OF IZUKU MIDORIYA

CHAPTER-2

On the morning of April 3rd, Wednesday, after Aizawa finished going over the battle trials in detail, he made the class choose a class representative. It started as chaos but Ida managed to convince everyone to use votes to decide the class rep.

In the end, izuku was chosen to fill that role and everyone congratulated him for it, the classes continued, but he had different views on the matter.

"I need to relinquish this post or my plans won't fall in order," he thought.

Eventually, lunchtime came and he was invited by Ida, uraraka, and Asui to join them for lunch and he accepted the offer.

...

They reached the cafeteria to see the rush of the students. Seeing this Izuku offered to hold a table while they got their lunches.

"But what about you?" Ida questioned.

"No need to worry, I have a homemade lunch," he said showing his small school bag and they nodded in understanding, "I will save a table by the window," izuku said.

The group thanked him and went to get in line for lunch.

On the other hand, izuku walked to an empty table by the window and sat down.

He looked out the window to see a huge crowd outside, "the media is still here?"

He had a run-in with them in the morning asking about All Might and how he is as a teacher.

About 20 minutes later his group came to the table with their lunch trays.

"Man, that was a long wait," uraraka stretched her arms above her head.

"Yes, but the food is worth it," Asui said.

"Hmm, that's true, this food is delicious, midoriya-san would you like to try some of mine," Ida offered.

Izuku smiled, "I am grateful for the offer Ida but I am fine,"

"If you say so," Ida replied.

The group started talking about the morning classes and 20 minutes passed by.

ZZZZZZ

The security alarm was triggered for some reason and the students panicked.

"what's happening!" uraraka asked panicking.

"How would I know! Ribbit" Asui exclaimed also panicked.

Ida stopped a senior student to ask some questions when izuku made his move.

As soon as the alarm went off everyone was panicking except Izuku, he stayed calm and started thinking his perception of time slowed down as he made quick mental calculations.

On his right was the window facing the front gate, Asui was sitting on his right and Ida was sitting opposite to him with uraraka on Ida's right, both girls were sitting on the opening.

Izuku quickly looked to his right and saw his homeroom and English teacher, Aizawa, and present mic holding the media, but what caught his attention was the dust flying off where the gate should be.

He ignored that for now in favor of stopping the commotion, he looked to his left to see Asui panicking more than the others, "her animal instincts must be kicking in," he realized and grabbed her by her right arm with his left and swung her upwards to the ceiling, "ribbbbit!" she landed on the ceiling stuck to it on instinct with her frog quirk.