Izuku Midoriya

THE TALE OF IZUKU MIDORIYA

CHAPTER-1

one day in the 21st century people with superpowers were born around the world and humanity fell into chaos and confusion, some people began to use their powers for evil and became villains while some used their powers to stop them. the government not missing the chance to get more tax and maintain order created an organization for these people and made them heroes.

Now about 500 years later these superpowers are called quirks and of all heroes one hero named All Might has kept the title of the strongest hero for decades with many trying to surpass him and a few who might accomplish that goal.

Among them is izuku midoriya.

The prestigious school known as U.A. High School is located in . U.A. High School is a hero school, schools that train students to use their quirk in combat and disaster scenarios for 3 years alongside providing them with the normal high school level education so they can become government-licensed heroes, all hero schools are government schools.

U.A. High School is one of the world's best hero schools and the best in Japan. Today it's starting a new school year and welcoming freshmen students who have passed the entrance exam.

One of those freshmen is Izuku Midoriya, assigned to class 1-A, each class is assigned 20 students and there are only two hero course classes each year, which means that only 40 hero course students are accepted into the school out of the thousands that apply.

Year twenty-five sixty-seven (2567), April 1st, in class 1-A the day has started and all the students who have passed their entrance exam are in the classroom when a shabby-looking black-haired man with onyx eyes enters the room. He sports a baggy black outfit that consists of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and his signature wrap scarf. He was hiding a pair of bright yellow goggles underneath his scarf for when he needed to use them in battle.

He introduced himself as Shota Aizawa, a pro hero and their homeroom teacher for the next 3 years of their high school career He told them to change into their PE uniforms and meet him in the training grounds right away for a test skipping their entrance ceremony and orientation.

Sometime later they get outside, now in their PE uniform.

"Okay, now that you all are here, we can start the test." Aizawa started, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out what looked like a baseball where did he keep it?

"We will go through some normal physical tests you all have done in your schools before, starting with the ball throw test, only this time you all can use your quirks." He spoke.

"Ball throw?"

"Sounds normal"

"So manly!"

"To test us on our very first day, I expected nothing less from a school as prestigious as U.A.!"

"We can use our quirks freely!"

"That sounds so much fun!" said a pink-skinned girl.

Hearing that the expression on Aizawa's face hardened, "'Fun' you say?" he said getting everyone's attention, "you think your school life here is going to be fun and games Huu, I hate to be the one to break it to you but that's not how it's going to be here, and for an example, whoever comes last in this test will be expelled from this school." He said shocking most students.