Financials

**Part 1: The Teacher's Perspective**

In the bustling city of Lusaka, Edward, a hardworking teacher, felt the weight of his responsibilities. The long hours and meager pay, weighed down by a loan he had taken to support his family, left him exhausted and discouraged. To his dismay, his wife, Sarah, a nurse with a stable income, remained aloof from their financial struggles.

Despite knowing the sacrifices he made, Sarah seemed oblivious to Edward's plight. Instead, she would request money for frivolous expenses like hair appointments and manicures. The constant financial burden and Sarah's lack of empathy had taken a toll on Edward's mental and physical health.

Overwhelmed by the strain, Edward contemplated leaving home. He felt that if he continued to live in that toxic environment, he would succumb to an early death from stress.

**Part 2: The Nurse's Perspective**

Sarah, on the other hand, perceived her husband's situation differently. She had always been independent and self-reliant. Despite her husband's financial woes, she believed that he should provide for the family.

Sarah felt that Edward's loan was his own responsibility, and she had no obligation to contribute to it. She had worked hard to establish her own career, and she wasn't willing to give up her own financial security for his sake.

Unbeknownst to Edward, Sarah also struggled with her own personal demons. Her excessive need for sex stemmed from a deep-seated insecurity. She felt inadequate as a wife and believed that physical intimacy was the only way to validate herself.

**Part 3: The Reckoning**

As Edward's resentment grew, he confronted Sarah about her selfishness. He expressed his disappointment over her unwillingness to share the financial burden and her addiction to sex.

Shocked and angry, Sarah defended herself. She accused Edward of being ungrateful for all she had done for him. She claimed that he was simply using her as a scapegoat for his own failures.

Amidst the heated exchange, they realized the profound disconnect that had crept into their marriage. They had become strangers, living under the same roof but with vastly different perspectives.

**Part 4: The Aftermath**

In the aftermath of the confrontation, Edward and Sarah faced a difficult decision. They could either try to repair their broken marriage or go their separate ways.

Haunted by the weight of the past, Edward decided to leave home. He couldn't bear to live with someone who didn't value or appreciate him. Sarah, devastated but resolute, allowed him to go.