A new recruit!

Reaper princess, Steel princess and beast princess are eating breakfast in the cafeteria.

Beast Princess exclaims "IT'S SO BORING! I WANT ACTION IT'S BEEN A WEEK!"

Reaper princess is eating rice as she giggles. Beast princess glares at reaper princess.

Beast princess yells "DON'T LAUGH AT ME! I'LL CRUSH YOU ONE DAY REAPER PRINCESS!"

Steel princess chuckles "This is quite amusing."

As Beast princess starts to yell Reaper princess Desumi's mind was wandering thinking about Fudo.

Reaper princess is lost in her thoughts (Fudo! I can't wait to see you again my love! It's been so long since I've last seen you!)

Steel princess asks "Hey Reaper princess valentine's day is coming up. Have you found a valentine yet?"

With those words Reaper princess mindlessly says "Mhm~ I do and he's the best in the world~" She snaps out of her trance when she realizes what she just said.

Beast princess groans "Reaper you traitor! HOW DARE YOU! I refuse to believe Reaper princess got a boyfriend before me! I'm going to find a better valentine and surpass you." Beast princess yells angrily at the fact that reaper princess betrayed her by getting a date for Valentine's Day.

Ding dong Bing bong.

"May all princesses come to the meeting room for a super important announcement! Thank you!" The announcement cuts off.

Steel princess says, "I wonder what this is about?"

Beast princess exclaims "LET'S GO!"

The three princesses walk to the meeting room and stand with the rest of the princesses who are already there. The supreme leader boss appears in front of them.

Supreme ruler Bossler states "Today I have an extremely special announcement! Drumroll please!"

Blood princess gives and extremely enthusiastic drumroll Beast princess competing with her for the best and loudest drumroll. The tension between them is palpable. 

The supreme ruler bossler worriedly says "You can stop now..."

The blood princess and beast princess stop immediately. They glare at each other.

The supreme ruler bossler coughs "As I was saying... Welcome our brand new princess! Star princess!"

A woman wearing an idolesque yellow and black dress with stars all over it as well as a mask like the phantom of the opera's appears. She's wearing black heels with black stockings with yellow stars on it. Her hair is light blue, long and straight her eyes an orange with yellow stars instead of regular pupils. Her skin is pale, and one side of her long bangs held back by a Gekko clip.

Star princess states "The Star is here." Reaper princess' eyes light up.

Reaper princess exclaims "Hiya! I'm Reaper Princess nice to meet you!"

Star princess looks over at her coldly "I am well aware."

Blood princess says, "Now Now dear don't be so cold."

Reaper princess grabs Star princess' hands.

Reaper princess exclaims "I'm so excited to show you around!"

Beast princess growls "NOT IF I DO IT FIRST TRAITOR!" Beast princess grabs star princess and runs away with her in the distance beast princess can be heard yelling.

Reaper princess sighs as Steel princess chuckles.

Steel princess suggests "Well we should probably get ready for school anyway."