Prologue

'Ahh... what happened to me? Feels like my head is having a major reactor meltdown.' These are the thoughts of a Primaris Marine, a gene-son of Guilliman. Last thing he saw and heard was him taking a hit of reality ripping blast from a tzeench demon and before the world went dark, he heard his brother called out his name in anguish. "Brother Gunnar, NO!!"

As Gunnar Ironclad, a battle brother, stirs from his headache. His suit coming to life and with that sound, Gunnar knew he was not dead. In fact, he felt like he was lying down somewhere.

His eyes shot opened and what blinds him is the sun of a planet. Shielding his eyes, he looks again and notices something odd, why is the sky blue?

He grunts and sits up from his position and looks around. 'By the Emperor,' thinks Gunnar, 'where am I?' He's in a grassy field and sees natural formed hills with trees there and the occasional wildflowers. He remembered that he was in a battle torn ground and to find that he is in an area devoid of jetbikes, bolter rounds, or any of that sort. He looks down at himself and sees he has a plasma pistol, and he has a chainsword. He grabs them both.

As he stands to his full height, an 8foot tall super soldier in power armor, he looks around. Peace and tranquility making him uneasy. Something was off here, and he just knows it but couldn't put a finger at it. He, in all of an Astartes life, he had no clue.

Stepping forward, he felt the deep and heavy footfall. There is now a footprint in the soil. As he is new to this world, he will have to learn and adapt. With the spirit and courage of an astarte, he will prevail.

What Gunnar doesn't know is that he is in another reality. Where the God Emperor of Mankind does not exist and instead, the SCP Foundations.

Author's note: How do you like it? Good or meh?