Disclaimer

Hey ,
Lovely to see you here ,

If you are going to read this story then I will request you to read the warnings to make you aware of the things contained in the story.

--- ♡ ---

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 :-

© All rights reserved

The story and the plot in the story is my solely imagination. No part of the story is allowed to copy , paste , photocopying or storing in any form. I don't tolerate any illegal acts for my story in any occasion. No translation or audiobooks are allowed for my story , this story.

You have your own brain to imagine your fantasy even better then me so I would appreciate if you do that better then copying my work.

Don't feel I am rude here.

--- ♡ ---

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 :-

➥ Cheating [ Mention - The side characters with no forgiveness ]

➥ Suicide [ You can skip the first chapter for that ]

➥ Dark love yet lovely love

➥ Mature Content - Boys [ May or may not ]

➥ Grammatical mistakes

➥ Vulgar words [ The words will be censored by cutting one letter in between. ]

➥ Forced Marriage [ Mention- The side characters ]

➥ Photos are not mine , it is taken from Pinterest .

➥ I don't tolerate any hate towards me or my characters.

➥ The updates may stop without information when my life saga stops or showed some storm.

➥ Death [ Opposite Theory - If you have a birth there is the death ]

➥ My imagination - Only mentioning the real names and some modified appearance or real appearance of the real humans but rest of all is my imagination which is none related to real world.

➥ Taekook fiction - Dominant Jungkook , Submissive Taehyung [ If you are uncomfortable , you can exit ] .

➥ I am not forcing you to imagine Taekook in the place of protagonists so feel free to imagine whomever you want or a faceless fiction . Don't start a fight .

➥ Don't expect a perfect story or perfect characters. All has its flaws.

Don't expect me to give all fluff because I cringe about it a little and anti-romantic a-s comes next.

--- ♡ ---

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :-

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

Side characters are introduced directly in the story. They play an important role in this story too but I am lazy to find a picture and write it that's just.

I want you to support me with your at least vote or I am going to get therapy for my mental disorder lol.

So... meet you with the story. I hope , I do better.