04 | Painful Lost

The pain of the soul is high in dose just like the lucifer now .

The back is burning in fire and the pain he feels is too much to bear as a human can be considered but he is the ' Lucifer ' . Still that doesn't justify , the spells is not only to make him in pain but the pain to death and the soul's pain making it worse .

The screams emitted in the place bringing the light to the heaven in the hell again and the lucifer is now... lost .

Everything has its limit , there is someone up then you having an ego of win is nothing but a waste . Even the gods and goddess has their limit .

Even the Hitler , there was more a chance that he could have dead but he didn't , he survived and at the last , he had his down and ups which he also made a book but at the last , it is stated that he was a suicide .

The death arrives at the last for everyone . The fate is a mysterious hole and when we taught to dug in it and get inside , we cannot get it... also why we need to get to know about the future and worry for it at present ??

" Jimin... "

The lucifer let's its last word and get to the deep slumber losing his all strength . The spells does its work well .

Jimin ran when he got the sign and he felt his breath stuck in the view . The soul is not anymore covered with sand , it is disappearing as it appeared . The lucifer is now on the floor with his back filled with the scares and fires . The place returning to its preciousness .

' If it goes in vain , call Jin to Escort palace for the treatment . Make sure he does it without touching the soul . The soul can be only touched by me , his creator... even you should not touch it . I will try my best to control the lucifer's thrist '

Jimin reminded the words and gulped seeing the lucifer in weak . The spells are strong than he thought , he looked at the soul which is flickering like it is in a painful disappearing .

Just do and there is no go away of anything .

The spells are still has its effect on the air , he can detect it so he must get the lucifer out of here .

Unexpectedly wanted...

He made sure Jin resides on the Escort palace so that there will be no go aways . Jin is the witch friend of Lucifer so he can trust him with anything .

Jimin ran to the lucifer who is in the floor risking his life... for his creation .

He kneels down and took the lucifer patting his cheeks . Jimin is also screaming in pain when he feels the light touching his body so well that's making him to drown in light .

He should make sure , he gets out of the place and help these two .

Jimin took the lucifer with difficulties and uses his power to lift the trembling soul who is in the deep ocean of pain... only pain .

Deservation... doesn't only works when you have a fate of dark answering your question rather the fate of light . The fate is written for all . We have something out of our control and the something is just we named the fate , God or anything which we believes .

The time runs like usual but for Jimin it's fast than it should be . Jimin enters the Escort palace which is the medicinal place given for Jin for his medical uses .

The devil and demons cannot treat themselves at a point so there is a heritage family for medicinal activities . The ancestors of the devil Jin are also named to be a medicinals . Even the next and next will be in their line .