02 | The Lucifer

The soul laying in his arms protectively while his eyes lingered on the door infront of him. A man who dressed in black from top to toe stood near him while his eyes are on the soul in the other's hand.

" Did you really did it , Lucifer ?? "

" My actions are your answers , Jimin "

The Lucifer said while gesturing him to open the door . Jimin did as per he asked and stood inside on the side giving space for the Lucifer to go inside.

They walked to the dark side of the place from the dim area and their body turned to their light dark colour and the soul in the hand of Lucifer lighten up in a light white colour.

The Lucifer looked at Jimin to open the door but it stuck and his hands burned making him to scream.

The Lucifer moved his body and placed the soul in the air. He looked at the carved structure of it. That is the key for the room.

The people who related to the one person and the truthful for the one person , can open it but Jimin can't open it making him to search for the answers of his question but now it is not the right time for the thinking.

The soul can get its right to feel the surrounding anytime and it is totally a risk for him.

He moved his eyes on the carved structure and placed his hand on a certain part of it where the shinning light is seen.

The door opened while the place started to glow light . They felt as if they entered into a different realm from what they entered in .

The light burned Jimin's skin , not more but not less .

" You did not say there is light here , Lucifer "

Jimin said hissing in pain. Lucifer turned his head to Jimin and his mouth spoke.

" Now get yourself "

Jimin sigh in relief when the place turned to a lighter shade of light but still the rays can be broken anytime. It is not the place for devil's to roam , not only the light but also this is the purest place in hell , the place gods visits alot .

They walked while the soul in the air got his place in the Lucifer's arms. It is not warm but it is cold to frozen the pains of the soul. Pains cannot be removed or forgotten , it will remain as the scars which is a part of you , you need to accept.

The Lucifer placed the soul in the floor where the sands appears slowly making the soul to cover in it. It looks like sands. The soul covered in it.

The Lucifer gestured Jimin to go and Jimim did it without any questions. He closed his eyes while slowly getting in to the darkness from the sands. His mouth moved its ways , chattering its spells.

His hands moved to the side down and getting the carved structures of the angels up with demons. His hands emitted the darkness and the floor emitted its light which is combining slowly.

The carved structure started slowly to disappear in the air while emitting its light. The whole place turned light which broke him , he screamed in the pain of skin burning and the inner lucifer's wake.

He cannot let it happen.

He started to chatter fast then usual while his voice changed its way of tone... it is too much dark. He opened his eyes while the normal white changed into black.

His inner lucifer is wake which he doesn't wanted. It will turn everything upside down of his will.

He wants to control his lucifer ir else his works , his plans , his efforts will get vain. He pushed his last amount of control of his body to the hand trying to suppress the light.

The light is so pure for the darkness... the king of dark.

He started losing his control . His lucifer is taking its control . If it did , it is impossible to get his works done.

He struggled inner. His works cannot be in vain . It took him years.

His lips stopped its chatting while his eyes opened in pure dark . His eyes started to spread the darkness all over.

The inner in him screamed... his plans are now in vain.

The fear in him is awakening after so many years . Like what would happen if...

The Lucifer in him loves to eat the souls... the pure soul which one is here or if the soul gets its power then the spells can never be worked on it even when it is forced to lay.

The Lucifer... the real lucifer started to walk to the sand covering the soul making him to think the possibilities. He tried and killed a lot for this and now , he can only chuckle in his lack.

Even the lucifer has its stack , has its weakness inner. But it is trained to take the weakness as his plus . Treat the weakness as his strength .

He is in the body of lucifer... they are one but with two self . He is the king of devils , killer of souls but that doesn't mean there is no one than him .

He is not a lucifer just because he has a lucifer in him... his deeds are cruel... his acts are cunning... his gaze is intimidating... his brain is a crime.... If he just had the lucifer in him , he can just be the king of souls but he is the king of darkness , the king of devils , the sin of light.

His Lucifer hates the guts of the soul , existence of the soul and now it has all the moments to just kill it but... will he leave it.

---------

Not going to lie , I am excited writing this chapter. It is just , I am sad so thought to cut it down while writing.

Vote , comment and enjoy . Don't forget to share this book . I will thank you if you do.

Gonna say bye and think of updating another book soon. The night is young for me.

So... Bye :)

---------