𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

✦ ╸𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
Alastor and Vox, are the main love interest in this fic, there may be some subtle interest from other characters but the main one's will remain those two.

✦ ╸𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

 Toxic relationship, Obsession, Slowburn, Enemies to lovers.

✦ ╸𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐍,

A captivating character with an unparalleled mastery of charm and manipulation. With a magnetic charisma and a knack for weaving intricate webs of influence, Y/N effortlessly bends situations and people to their will. Adept at reading people and using their weaknesses to their advantage, their every word and gesture is calculated, leaving those around them entranced and eager to please, using a charming facade of lies.

╸6'7

╸Hypnotism, charm, thread manipulation, and shadow morphing abilities.

╸Can spawn cigarette at will.

╸Poisonous scorpion tail.

╸Two horns with chunks missing at inner corners.

╸Left eye has extra ring.

╸Swirly cheeks

╸Always wears white fur boa around waist and shoulders, Valentino gifted you them.

The character above may have some redesigning later but this is just to base it off

A song that describes her character: Oh No! - MARINA (The song above)

Everything else can be mostly up to you, colors will be described in later chapters!

(At the end of some chapters I will add more drawing's as references!)

✦ ╸𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘/𝐧

╸Close ties with Vees.

╸Strongest Overlord in Wrath.

╸Can spawn horns and tail whenever but choses to hide the tail mostly.

╸Temperamental, and cant control sudden mood shifts.

╸Alcoholic and smoker.

╸Platonic love for the Vees.

╸Terrible vision due to scorpion characteristics.

╸Abusive and unstable

✦ ╸𝐎𝐜'𝐬

These are my oc's which will show up eventually in the story!

Pippin is a small imp demon who keeps the mansion clean, she mostly choses to avoid you due to past experiences

Snip is a small all-white hellcat, owned by pippin, he follows her around helping to dust shelves.

Snicker is a fox hellhound, she tailors and makes most of your clothes, her assistance is needed very often considering you tear your clothes up a lot out of anger.

Hummera, is a bumblebee based sinner demon who works as the bartender. She has wings which she mostly chooses to put away, her abilities consist of poisoning and stunning those who she chooses.

Syrena is the messenger/attender, who is a sinner envy demon. She floats around using her telekenesis abilities attending to your every order.

✦ ╸𝐓𝐖

This story is all fiction and just for fun, these are the following trigger warnings so please be aware that the story will contain a fair amount of these.

╸Habits/Addiction.

╸Murder, violence, and gore.

╸Light smut and sexual themes.

╸Obsession and yandere behaviour.

╸Abuse and degrading.

╸Poor mental health and representation of self harm

I will try not to overly romanticize these topics, but some will have to be for the lore of the story.

✦ ╸𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞

I will publish up to 3 chapters a week, but this may change if anything comes up, but i will try to stay as consistent as possible. Everything is already planned and i just have to write it all out.

Thanks!