𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

You settled into a plush velvet chair, the rich fabric enveloping you in luxurious comfort as you sank into its soft embrace. From your vantage point, you had a perfect view of the crackling fireplace, its warm glow casting a dim orange glow across the room.

Awaiting Charlotte's arrival you pondered over the thought of what her passion project could consist of. With a furrowed brow, you mulled over the endless possibilities, Lucifer described the girl to be a dreamer so who could guess what it would be.

The silence was abruptly shattered by a rhythmic knock on the door, jolting you out of your reverie. With a subtle shift of your gaze, you turned your head towards the source of the knock.

Standing in the doorway was a tall figure, her presence emitting a rather angelic aura, almost blinding to eyes demonic as yours. Long, flowing blonde hair cascaded down her back, she definitely looked like a princess indeed. 

A radiant smile graced her features, stretching from ear to ear in an expression of unbridled joy.

There was an infectious energy about her, a sense of boundless optimism that seemed to fill the room with light much to your distaste.

"Ah, you must be Charlotte Morningstar," you greeted her with a respectful nod, acknowledging her royal status. "Pleasure to meet you, Majesty." With a sense of slight mocking formality, not obvious enough for her to notice, you stood up from your chair, offering a small bow as a sign of respect. 

Gesturing towards the room, you welcomed her inside.

"Hello! Yes, that's me! but you can just call me Charlie!" The blonde exclaimed with an infectious enthusiasm, her smile lighting up the room as she spoke. 

With a skip in her step, she entered the room, Syrena following close behind her taking her place beside you. 

Exuding an aura of warmth and positivity, as Charlie approached,  her presence almost felt like a breath of fresh air. 

"I'm just so happy to be here, I have a lot to inform you about, Miss y/n" Charlie continued, her words tumbling out in a rush of excitement

"Please, take a seat," you invited, gesturing towards the array of plush chairs arranged around the room. With a gracious sweep of your hand, you indicated for Charlie to make herself comfortable. 

"I will get my bartender to prepare some drinks," you continued, your voice infused with hospitality and warmth, hoping it didn't sound as forced as it really was.

Leaning slightly towards her, you inquired, "Any preferences?" Your tone was casual, inviting her to express her tastes and preferences freely. 

She hummed thoughtfully, considering her options before settling on a choice. "I'll just take... a red wine?" she decided, her voice carrying a note of uncertainty.

"Of course, a classic choice," you replied with a nod of approval, acknowledging her selection.

You walked over to the corner bar, the soft glow of the liquor bottles casting a warm hue over the space. Hummera, the bartender, greeted you with a friendly smile as you approached she placing one of her many arms on the counter to lean against it.

Hummera knew better than to not greet you with a happy demeanor.

"Could you prepare a red wine for Charlie, please?" you requested, your tone overly polite and respectful as you conveyed the order. With a nod of understanding, Hummera set to work, expertly selecting a bottle and pouring a generous serving into an elegant glass.

As she worked on Charlie's order, you took the opportunity to place a request of your own. "And for me, a Cinnamon Fire Whiskey, if you please," you added, a hint of anticipation coloring your voice. It was a drink that held a special significance, a comforting indulgence that never failed to lift your spirits.