YOU CROSS THE LINE!

Scara
Huh? Wth!

Hu taw
HAHAHAHA!

CHILD
oh~~

ITTOE MAN
Hi guys what did I
Miss?:)

Slay y/n
Nothing 😐

XIAO
Where were
You itto?

ITTOE MAN
TAKING A SHIT!why?

HU TAW
Probably having
diarrhea

Scara
Itto your doom!💀

Ittoe Man
OH NO!!
IM GONNA DIE GUYS! 😭
I JUST WANNA LET YOU
GUYS KNOW THAT HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND
I WILL WATCH OVER YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY Y/N! AS
AN ANGEL!!

Slay y/n
What 😧
Your not gonna die

Scara
Nope your going to hell
And yes your dying
Itto 💀

Xiao
Scara ...

Scara
What?

Slay y/n
You know what I'm gonna sleep

As I was about to sleep my phone suddenly rang and it was a random number so I answered and it was"SCARAMOUCHE!?" I shouted and I was surprised how he got my number "SHUT IT YOUR MAKING MY EARS BLEED!" he yells with pure rage" where's your manners?"
" Don't care anyway I'm still mad for you from  bumping at me"he says and I rolled my eyes" me no care hmp! " " Y/n I swear that your neck will break any minute " he was sure mad but... Kinda hot... Wait huh!? What am I thinking" Hell nah scara dook!" I laughed and ended the call I'm so sure that he will beat me tomorrow

MORNING 6:36

I woke from my sister yelling "Y/N!! Get your ass up !!" I groan as I stand up and do my routine.

As I was going down stairs my sister was making my Benton"here's your Benton I better go out now so go to school" She went up and I was eating,my sister is way older than me so we don't have much time to hangout but we do the stupidest thing ever

I Finnish my breakfast and went to school I was running on the blocks when I noticed a familar indigo hair.

So I hide behind him and scared his lung's out"BOO!!" he scream like a little girl I couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey! WTH!" he look at me for a while he seem dozing off so...I slap his head so hard!.

"Y/N!!" He was now mad"oops" then I started to run away from him and he followed me"you'll pay!" He ran  after me.

SCARA POV:

I was walking to school when I feel like someone stared at me so a I push the feeling and continue walk.

Then I heard a yell"BOO!!" I scream so hard and loud then I turned who it was.it was Y/N.

She couldn't stop laughing then I stared at her and the way her laugh was filled with assigthment and her face was cover by the sun light so bright that can almost feel lost.. wait...

Then she slapped me on the side of my head and I winced in pain"HEY! WTH!" all the feeling is gone nothing but rage"Y/N!!" I shouted at her.

She looks like she was about to run"oops" she said nervously and ran  then I ran and yelled"you'll pay!

And then she almost trip then  We hit each other as I open my eyes I realize I was on top of her and our face were inches away she was silent

Good think no one's around so I stand up and turned around I feel my heart pound so I fix myself up and left her they're.

Y/N POV:

I ran so fast then I didn't notice a rock on the ground so I trip and scaramouche who is Also after me hit me and we fell and I winced in pain my back hurt a lot why rocks always everywhere if I were a  president I will get rid of rocks!

When I finally opened my eyes he was on top of me and I could feel my heart pound and then he stared at me He is kinda cute in this view.

He finally stand and I couldn't even breath then I look up to him he wasn't even facing me then he muttered something "you cross the line" huh? I'm so confused.

He then walk away. Rude...

A/N: sorry if it's short next time I'll make it longer promise!