Project

At school

I walk at the entrance and it seems like it is early so I walk around the campus to find hu tao.

I saw her and Childe talking so I disturbed them by acting hahahaha.

I ran to hu tao putting a worry and crying look I hugged her tight and pretended to wipe tears.

Hu Tao was so confused and slightly opened her mouth and closed it and Childe was confused too.

"Hu tao!!!" I hissed and tried not to laugh because their faces were so priceless, full of worry and concern.

"What happened Gurl!! Who makes you cry, let that asshole 
Be Finnish by me!!" She was sure I almost laughed from the last part.

"SCARA ABUSE ME!! THE SON OF. A BITCH!!"  I cried and I smirked Good thing they didn't see that.

"SCARA!!" They both yell rushing to fine scara ha!

They made it in and saw scara with his ear phone listen to music that ear phone seemed like it was worth a million.

then both of them tackled him on the floor and I was eating my chips of bag giggle from the face of the cold hearted Scara.

"Scara!!" "Don't abuse y/n ever again!!" They both seem raging hahahaha served him tho.

"Y/N YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" He hissed and I laughed.

Lunch 4:15

I think I broke them..." Guys...I said I'm sorry...."scara glare then scoff so...I lean closer and said "sorry...I just got pissed you know" when he turned to me my heart pound "save it princess" his voice was a little cold than before.

"I don't wear a tiara sir?" I joked and hu tao and Childe still blankly look at the table.

" y/n..." They both said with no emotion...I gulp "I-" "why did you do that!!!".

" Do what?" I ask softly "that situation we fool by you!!" They were so curious how you plan That act.

" I just have my ways"I flip my hair and scara was still looking at me.

"Scara dokie I know your planning to kill me but...ah...no I'm still don't a boyfriend and I'm still looking for it!" I begged and yeah I'm still single.

Then scara just chuckle and"why you need one? You have me~ or nah" he said in a low voice "haha...ok- I'm sorry what!?" I yielp and my cheeks started to heat up.

"Jk your crazy for me and I'm still pissed by your personality" he laughed like a devil.

"At least my personality is not fake like you~" I talk back and flip my hair.

"Since when will they stop" hu tao said "don't ask but I ship them" they snicker.

"HEY YOU SON OF A!"me and Scara said I was annoyed and they both smirked.

Flash back

"Oi!" We all turned around to see our teacher he pull the two of them away from scara and Scara was looking at me.