Joel x Christian pt. 1

Christian POV: 

I was on the bus, talking to Jensen about what's gonna happen today.

"Do you think Joel will be absent today?" I asked Jensen, hoping he would

"I dunno, why, are you gay for him?"

 Every one of my friends hated gay people. I could never understand the beef they have with gay people, what did they do? Why can't men love men? Or vise versa.

The bus pulled up to the side of the school and screeched to a halt.

Great, i thought, now we have to wait for forever.

For some odd  reason the teachers were always late to letting us in. But the weirder thing is that it was always 3 minutes. Like every single time they opened the doors they were three minutes late. 

1...2...3..., i counted in my head. I've now memorized that 3 minutes was 180 seconds. 

When i finally got to 180 the bus doors opened. I had to try not to get trampled by the rest of the people attempting to get off the bus. I ended up getting shoved into some random row... right on top of Joel.

"Oh! S-sorry Joel." I quickly got up and tried to leave but the sea of people leaving were relentless. All taking pictures and screeching taunts at me as my cheeks turned pink. 

It was embarrassment enough i was getting called a fag left and right, but it was even worse that i had landed on my crush.