Joel x Christian pt.2

Joel POV: 

I was sitting in my seat, waiting to get off. I've learned that it's fruitless trying to leave with the rest of the people considering my size. I watched as people left, almost done. Then i saw Christian.

Jesus he's brave, i thought since we were around the same height, i wouldn't be able to survive walking with everyone else.

I was still waiting for everyone else to leave when someone shoved Christian and he landed on me. I was wearing a hood so he couldn't see my face turning red.

"Fag!"

"I ship it!"

People were recording and screaming at us, saying that we're gay for each other. 

"Oh! S-sorry Joel."

He 100% stuttered. I thought as i racked my brains for any memories of Christian getting this flustered. His cheeks were slightly pink as he shoved his way out of the bus.

Everyone else was giggling and talking to each other about what happened. 

He was 100% sure he was gonna see a video on his feed later about him and Christian being a couple.

Christian POV: 

Holy fuck why did that happen, i thought while i grabbed my breakfast and went to sit down at the lunch table.

I started to eat the vile cereal as John and Zaylen walked over. (Hint hint)

"How was your fall? Did your faggotty ass enjoy sitting on your boyfriend's lap?" John taunted.

"Shut up." I said through gritted teeth.  I did not have the patience to deal with this kind of stuff today. It was bad enough I fell in the first place, but the fact that i would have to face him in 2nd hour was worse. I hope he doesn't mention anything about it.

"You know you're not going to escape it for the next few years right?" Zaylen asked.

"Years?!" I was shocked, assumed it was going to be 1 or 2 weeks at most. I hope its going to be for 1 or 2 weeks at most

"Yeah, years. That unless something else interesting happens. I dunno." John explained, shrugging.

I looked at my phone and the time was 7:14, we were about to leave the gym.

I got up, happy to have an excuse to leave John and Zaylen. I grabbed my paper boat and speed walked over to the trash can. I threw it away and rushed off into the gym. 

As i was walking along the top of the bleachers i looked down and saw this group of people. 

Oh what it must be like to be openly gay. I fantasized. I want to be with the openly gay kids but i would be deemed unpopular and my reputation would go to the streets. They looked so happy but i knew they weren't. Sometimes i overheard their conversations and they mostly talked about how shit their lives were. 

I went and sat down with my friends. I placed my head in my hands and started to think on what i could say to Joel to make it up to him and apologize when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Joel.