[9]

A U T H O R

Ekaksh push opened the door of their old house as the dust came down till his nostrils causing him to cough. Sharna came behind him, peeking inside when her eyes fell on something like a manly figure staring at them. Her heartbeat rose up as her hands patted on Ekaksh's shoulder who was coughing.

"I am fine Sharu.." Sharna looked at him then bites her lips as she again took a look there.

Ekaksh looked back at her.

"Hey I am sorry I won't ignore you again okie...just be my good little obeying sister?" Ekaksh finished his sentence as he ruffled her hair who came out of her daze. She nodded her head and hugged him, ignoring the presence of that man-ly figure she just saw.

Ekaksh chuckled and kissed the top of her head loving-ly.

"Bhai....when will mumma and papa come?" Sharna asked with a hint of longing in her voice, she felt him feathering her hairs before he break apart from the hug and gently smiled.

"Just in two or three days I assume?" He himself wasn't sure but he knew they won't be gone for too long.

She gently smiled pushing off the thoughts of that mysterious shadow she gazed at upon entering inside the house. Her mind wandered off to things or particular-ly to someone she doesn't wanted to think about yet her mind kept on thinking about him.

She sighed and backed away from the hug, giving a small smile to her brother she walked out.

Stepping outside her eyes fell on a familiar figure of a girl, as she looked close-ly her mind seemed to recognised the girl to be Ishika. A soft smile spread across her face as she ran in her direction with a different level of enthusiasm of meeting her bestfriend after what felt like eternity.

"Ishuuu...!!"

She shouted and Ishika turn around only to get crushed in a bone crushing hug by Sharna. She almost tripped when Sharna jumped on her but somehow she managed her balance as she hugged her back.

"Ohh my... Sharu you here?"

Ishika asked with a surprised face as they both broke from the hug. Sharna nodded and smiled.

"Did Ekaksh also came?" Ishika questioned little nervous.

Sharna gave her bestfriend a suspicious look before a teasing smile spread across her face as her eyebrows curled up.

"Umm why do you want to know huh? Your bestfriend came that isn't enough?"

Sharna's question caught her off guarded. She gave her a defending look.

"No yrr I was just asking you know.... Umm you can never come alone?" Ishika shrugged with a cool look or atleast she tried to play it cool but Sharna's suspicious gaze still didn't halted.

Ishika sighed and went inside while dragging Sharna with her who was throwing dragged at her with her killer gaze.

"Maa papa, look who came!!."

Ishika shouted in anticipation as she entered inside with Sharna behind her.

"No they don't need to see your monkey like face nor they need to celebrate the arrival of the most useless person on the whole earth-"

Ivaan finished his sentence walking downstairs when his gaze fell on the girl beside his sister. A tingling feeling in his stomach and he knew it was his sharu.

"Sharu?" Ivaan questioned up surprised by her early arrival.

They were supposed to arrive two days later then why are they early. The question ranged in his ear but he knew better to ask.

Sharna smiled a little and greeted him, he too greeted her and smiled.

"Umm sorry I was saying that to ishi not to you." Ivaan looked down feeling little humiliated infront of her.

Sharna chuckled.

"No problem...you know Ekaksh also talk to me like that.." she chuckled and Ivaan smiled.

It was getting awkward for him, she felt all changed. These 10 years changed her so much, much more than he expected. He gave her a small smile.

"So.umm where is Ekaksh?" He questioned and Sharna narrowed her eyes. Why was everyone interested in knowing about her brother. No one wants to know about how she was and much more.

"He is in our old house only.." Sharna finished with a irked tone and noticed Mr. And Mrs. Mehrotra entering inside.

She smiled and went towards them to greet them, they both smiled and greeted her. Mrs. Mehrotra kissed her forehead as she asked how she was.

"How is my bacha huh? No-one bullied her there right?"

Sharna felt satisfied when Mrs. Mehrotra asked her that.

"I am fine aunty and no no-one bullied your bacha." She said showing her non existing dole shole ✨.

"That's a great relief otherwise I had to beat those mischievous kids." Mrs. Mehrotra said joking-ly and Sharna chuckled.

Ivaan stared at the gate and sighed before walking outside.

He admired the nature as he stepped out, each step unfolding a new aspect of nature to him. He looked around admiring-ly when his gaze fell on Ekaksh coming out of Sharma's old house. A wide smile spread across his face upon seeing him.

"Ekaksh!!" He shouted and Ekaksh's attention was driven to him without him putting any efforts in it. Ekaksh smiled and walked towards him.

"You didn't missed me na you idiot??" Ivaan lightly hit him who rolled his eyes at his bestfriend's antics before light-ly punching him on his stomach. Ivaan made a dramatic face as if he got hurt while Ekaksh chuckled.

"I did missed you maybe a little?" Ekaksh acted as if thinking and then looked at Ivaan with a huge smile on his face, Ivaan's smile widen expecting a hearty answer from the other person.

"Nahh I did not missed you even 0.5 per cent." Ekaksh showed him his tongue and ran into Ivaan's house with Ivaan following behind him close-ly all ready to beat him.

They both entered inside fighting like cat and mouse disturbing the peaceful environment of the house and converting it into a chaotic one.

Sharna and Ishika glared at their brother while Mr. Mehrotra and Mrs. Mehrotra were speechless seeing two men in their thirties fighting like Tom and Jerry.

Ivaan tripped and fell on his arse creating a laughing atmosphere around the house he smiled seeing them when Ekaksh's phone rang.

"Who is it bhai?" Sharna questioned curious followed by the curious kitty Ishika.

"Yea who is on the call?"

Both the girls stared at each-other throwing draggers through their eyes. While their brothers sighed helplessly.

Ekaksh answered the call with a professional tone.

"Hello....may i know who am I talking to?"

"Yes... Actually myself Astrid Davies and i am talking from Starline Hospital..-"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Enough for today and you all please vote on the chapters, it motivates me to write more and seeing the no. of votes is really disappointing.