The downfall of Jimmy

I have a theory that Fresh would succeed Mr Beast. I think they should put Fresh in a Mr Beast video as a contestant and he wins due to his heightened intelligence, charisma, and physical ability, and then continues to win challenges. Eventually the audience will be begging for more Fresh Sans and Mr Beast's comment sections will be flooded about Fresh. Fresh will be an important staple of Mr Beast's channel and will be widely beloved. Offscreen, Mr Beast and Fresh have a serious talk, ending with Fresh killing Mr Beast. He does not infect him bc that would be too suspicious.

Due to the Mr Beast rule, thou who ends the reign of thy signor Beast will be cast to years of Youtube. Fresh is now the new Mr Beast. Fresh is a better Mr Beast than Jimmy (Old dead Mr Beast) due to his great charisma and intelligence. He knows exactly how to sway the audience and use brainrot to his advantage. Mr Beast soon surpasses T-Series in sub count, a feat never yet reached before. Mr Beast is now the most subbed channel in Youtube history.

Fresh will very slowly replace the other staples of Mr Beast's channel (Kris, Chandler, etc) with his own friends, like Ink Dream and Cross. He will slowly bring them in for a few challenges, rotating with regular contestants and new contestants, but he will film the videos and edit them in such a light that it glorifies them (Like how they edit Rupaul's drag race) and the audience will soon wish to see more of them instead of the old Mr Beast staples (Who will still show up on occassion but with less importance) Fresh begins to rebrand Mr Beast's channel, but only very slightly and slowly, not a lot at the time.

He wants the public to find the change natural. The most notable difference is that the Mr Beast logo now wears Fresh's iconic YOLO glasses and that they begin selling more merch of Fresh and his chosen contestants.

Not many resent the change, or even notice it much, but there are some who miss Jimmy. In specific, Matpat. It has been 3 years now, Matthew is now 40 (He is 37 currently) and he sits at home, analyzing the new Mr Beast videos. He wonders, what has happened to the Mr Beast he knew and loved? Matpat is retired now, yet he can feel the cogs in his brain turning, brewing up a theory. Matpat slaves away at his research for *weeks,* his wife and child begging him to stop, Mr Beast driving him insane. "It's just a theory.." he says, dismissing them. It is all just a theory, right? A harmless hypothesis that there may be something sinister happening behind the curtains of the Mr Beast channel? Who knew, but Matpat was going to find out.

After weeks of wracking his mind with his studies, Matthew realized he could not do this alone. He decided it was finally time to reunite with a friend he made back in the 2010s, well- Less of a friend, and more of a business partner. Matpat called upon the guidance of the one and only Bill Cipher, who he had formerly made a deal with back in 2016, that Bill would bring him the knowledge of the great Fnaf lore. Matpat does not wish to see Bill, as he is still pressed over their falling out- But it was been years. He cannot deny a little help in a dark time.

Bill shows Matpat the truth- That Mr Beast, or Fresh Sans, is secretly a *parasite,* feeding off of likes, views and subs as if the channel were a host. Matpat sheds a single tear as he ponders this, thinking of Jimmy- So, Mr Beast is a parasite, but what does that make of Jimmy? Where is he? How is he? Matpat begs Bill on his knees, sobbing. Bill agrees to help Matpat find Jimmy- Finding delight in Matpat's pain. Bill lies to Matpat and tells him Jimmy is alive because Bill is literally evil what did you expect. Bill quickly fetches a friend from the multiverse to help Matpat on his journey. This friend is Nightmare Sans.

Bill gives Matthew and Nightmare a set of orders. They must find their way to Mr Beast headquarters, make their way through the winding halls of the dungeon, and explore the hidden tomb until they find Jimmy. This was simple, Matpat and Nightmare thought. Unfortunately they did not know what they were in for.