All I Wanted

I'm sitting here, alone, with people's eyes stabbing me in the back. Yes, I have blue hair now... LEAVE ME ALONE! I honestly don't see what the problem is. Yes, I'm different but different is good. Being different is like being a snowflake. Each one is different, none are ever alike. The only problem is, some snowflakes are prettier that others. Like slutty bitches who tell you you're nothin but a mistake. But lets not get all sad now.

Suddenly, I feel a movement in the bench I was sitting on. I look to my right and see an okay looking guy. I take a chance and quicky look over him. He looks about my age, maybe a year older. He's lost in a Batman comic. Okay, he's a dweeb for Batman. Nice! He has a nice leather jacket on and some pretty cool boots. I then look at his facial features. He's skin pale but not too pale. His green eyes are almost, hypnotic. I almost get fully lost in them when I here my name being called. Carter! I look over to my left and so does the mystery guy. I see Beavse and Butthead jogging over to the bench. Before they get to me I get up and walk over to them. Hey guys. Why are you jogging? Oh my god, who did you guys kill?!? I say sarcastically but they take it seriously. Wait, what. No, no we didn't kill anybody! Eva answers. Not yet at least . Kennedy adds on.

Then why are you here. Shouldn't you be I don't know at school helping with the summer program thing. Does that ring a bell!?! I say. Uggggg I don't know what they want but I would like to be alone.

Thats why we came here. Cece and Bree got in some kinda argument with one of the team leaders. One thing lead to another and now they're in Simpson's office. Kennedy said rapidly.

We need you to come with us to 'bail' them out. If not then Simpson's gonna call your Dad and we all know how your Dad is with the twins. Eva adds on clearly impatient.

Are you fucking kidding me! You would think them being older than me that they would me more responsible and a hell of a lot less irresponsible. I make my way to the bench and grab my art book that was sitting where I left it. While making a pivet to walk with the girls to 'bail' out my sisters, my book falls and things fly out.

Are you kidding me. First The Dumb-asses get in trouble and now this. What else is gonna go wrong today. I scream to the sky and then bend down and began to pick up the flying pages. Eva and Kennedy walk over and help too.

Before we go, we should stop by The Dot and get you some coffee. Without it the monster will come out and my morning is all ready a disaster. Kennedy says.

I suddenly see a fourth shadow appear next me. I look to see the mystery guy.

You don't need to help, its fine honestly.... Eli. The guys interrupts me and
I look at him. What? I reply back.

Eli. My name is Eli. He finishes.

Oh. I say back.

What bimbo means to say is thank you for helping clean up. Eva says to Eli
And that her name is Carter and its very nice to meet you! Kennedy adds to the akward conversation.

Uh, yeah sorry I'm not really, a, well a, people person. I'm more of a stays at home and reblogs stuff on Tumblr and eats popcorn all day. I say trying not to embarrass myself.

With that we clean up all of the paper and talked with Eli a tad more.

Well we should get going. I say to him. I'll see ya around? He asks. Definitely! I say back.

Eva, Kennedy and I then start to walk to the school. Hey Carter! I look back and see Eli standing near the bench. Yeah? I say.

Next time, try not to get lost in my hypnotic eyes.