Clan Descriptions

(This will be a deeper description of each individual clan and how they operate according to their environment, and beliefs)

IcyClan

IcyClan is best adapted to the cold. Their pelts are thick and usually long. They're also usually white, or a bright color that blends with snow. These cats are known to be cunning yet cautious. Given they're the closest to the Twolegs and deal with keeping away from the DarkTrees, and more vulnerable to sickness, they need to be very careful. Their appearance may be bulky and fluffy but these cats are the thinnest, they have the least amount of prey. Because of this they tend to be smaller in size, but that doesn't mean they aren't strong. These cats learn how to hunt and fight, specially given their conditions. These cats are best at patients and ambush. They seem sly but they've adapted to grow observant and silent, giving off a secretive vibe. Of course every cat is different, they usually learn this behavior for survival.

OakClan

OakClan is a more ambitious and prideful clan. They're the most serious and somewhat dignified when it comes to the warrior code and such. These cats have a more muscular build given they're the best climbers, and enjoy being in trees. Their pelts are, more often than not, dark or a distinctive shade of brown. They usually have raggedy fur. These cats use their hiding skills and brute to hunt/fight. They're fierce, stubborn, and won't back down defending what they think is just. Overall they're very noble cats. They're also more adapted to the dark.

CreekClan

CreekClan is known to be a little uptight, and angelic. They're seemingly careless when it comes to certain things. This being they have it a little easier when it comes to prey. The warmth, rushing water, and easier conditions of their territory make it easy for them to be a little arrogant, not that they don't have their own struggles. When winter hits, it hits harder for them because they're built for warmer weather and easy hunting. They're also threatened by badgers and foxes who take refuge in their territory more often than the other clans. And finally, despite their flourish of prey they appear slim, this due because they're very athletic when it comes to hunting. They're most adapted and tolerant to being in water and their territory has lots of unique obstacles. When it comes to hunting or fighting, these cats are seen as cowardly but they care lots more of preservation of their clan and keeping each member in good health. They fight with the strength and skill they have and know when they're outnumbered. (These cats usually come in more diverse pelts because their territory is simple and they too are more accepting of loners, not so much kitty pets.)