Chapter 3

You ran to pick up your phone that was ringing continuously "Yes Aju?" "Can you and (y/f/n) join us tonight?" "Where?" "Bar?" "Bar? Are you kidding Aju?" "Wait wait wait I know I know you can't come inside with us but just wait for us at the cafe outside we are planning to talk to a guy today we'll finish that and we'll drop you both at the hostel" "We are not going to help you with this plan in anyway then what is the use of us coming over there" "I know but we would like for some support too sweetie" You chuckled "Fine my bestie we'll be there" "Thank you so much (Y/n)" "Mention not Aju"

     You told your friend about whatever Aju said and asked her to get ready for the evening. She immediately got up to get ready making you laugh out loud. Soon you also went to get ready. You wore this outfit.

    "Are you guys at the cafe?" "Yes we are here" "We'll be there in 5" "Okay" Within few minutes Aju, Bibi and Shanthan were walking into the cafe "Okay so we are going to try to somehow talk to him today we'll let you know once we are finished u...

    "Are you guys at the cafe?" "Yes we are here" "We'll be there in 5" "Okay" Within few minutes Aju, Bibi and Shanthan were walking into the cafe "Okay so we are going to try to somehow talk to him today we'll let you know once we are finished until then stay here we'll update you once we are finished with the meeting" "Okay" You and your friend agreed to them as they left you both alone.

  It was already 7 and these three went in at 5 "What do you think they are doing still?" Just then you got a call "(Y/n) listen can you and (Y/f/n) come inside" "You mean inside the bar?" "Yes" "What? Bibi no way how can-" "You don't have to worry about anything trust me I'll send Shanthan you and (Y/f/n) come in with him" Your friend looked at you with a raised eyebrow as she looked at your scared expressions "What is it?" "He's asking us to come to the bar" "Are they out of their mind? How can we?" "(Y/n) (Y/f/n) let's go" You both turned to look at Shanthan "Shanthan we are not coming in" Your friend told him "(Y/f/n) trust us we are friends with him" "With who?" You asked him "Local support" You giggled "What?" "Yes that's his own bar you guys don't need to worry he's really kind he's the one who asked you both to come inside the bar as we said we had two friends waiting for us outside" "Did you say that we were girls" "Yes I did (Y/n) he's really kind to us and I'm sure he'll be the same with you too" You sighed as you turned to your friend "Fine let's go" Your friend said as you shrugged and got up along with your friend.