You

When I was a teenage girl. I've always heard of the probability of someone in the world looking like me or having the same name as me. But I never thought they were true. Until I saw you. You were at the beach. Playing in the waters with your friends. Laughing. Enjoying life to the fullest. I've always admired that about you. Your Ambitious personality, that sweet smile that can make someone have cavities just by looking at it, and your heart. I especially loved that about you. You don't know me, but I know you.

It was like any other day and I to ready for school. Grabbing my black bag with nothing but a notebook and headphones. And then I see a familiar figure laughing with their friends at the lockers as the bell rings for class to start. It was you. I was overjoyed when I noticed you. I watched as you went down the hallway like nothing stood in your way. I liked that about you. Your confidence. And after you left my sight, a plan went into my head. I head upstairs to the library and sit in the usual area with the books towering over. I then grabbed my notebook from my bag and began forming my plan.
*************************************************
Plan: How to be like you

1.    Be more confident.

2.    Try my best to dress better.

3.    Smile more.

4.    Make more friends.

5.    Live life to the fullest

6.    Let nothing stand in my way.
*************************************************
It's been a few days now since I started taking memos on your life and I started to know many new things about you every day. You usually don't go to any of your classes because you think you're too smart for them. You're one of the head cheerleaders in the high school. You like to mess with kids who look weird and out of place. You have lots of friends. You don't go to rest till 1 in the morning because you're too busy either talking with your buddies or scrolling through social media. You get burned out sometimes. You sometimes feel like your parents don't acknowledge you from time to time. We may not be alike, but we're not distinct from each other either.

I started to have a bulletin in the wall of my wall just for you. It had pictures of you, information about you, and so on. You are my idol. My dream role. Well... at least You were while I still admired you. Months had passed since I first saw you. I took notice that you started dating a jock for about a month or so. We all know how that ends. The jock cheats on the cheerleader with another hot woman and the cheerleader figures it out eventually and starts wailing in the bathroom. I already saw it coming. I mean it makes sense since I was in the bathroom as well hearing your sobs.

I didn't like you upset. It was like looking in the mirror and it made me cope for you. It took a lot of courage but eventually, I managed to speak to you. "Are you okay? ... You've been crying in there for a while now," I asked you. You then stop sobbing for a second to respond to me. I could hear your shaky breath under your voice. "Yeah... just a first breakup, I guess. It still hurts." You say in a soft tone.

"Well...," I start to say trying to figure out how to help her as much as I could, "I can help with your problem. If you are so sick of seeing him anymore, I can just make him go away if you want." I suggested. I heard your crying stop, and I smirked on the inside knowing I got your attention. "Can you do that?" You ask. My smile just grew even wider in the sound of your voice. "Of course. That's what sisters are for." I giggled and left the bathroom before you could open your door and check for me.

It didn't take that long for me to make an idiot gone forever. All I needed was tape, a knife, and a bag. And it was so much easier since I looked exactly like you. You should've seen the look on his face. He was so confused, so weak, so easy to slaughter. I hid all his parts in different areas just for you. I even left one of his hands on your front door. Just to give you the message that I'm always here to lend a helping hand. Get it?

It has been weeks since your ex was gone, and the police were questioning you. Your voice was as shaky as ever. I didn't want you to be framed. But it makes sense for the police officer to question you since you were his ex, and I was not. You then started to pretend like that never happened and go on with your ways.

That's when I started to see your true colors. As I started to observe you more often, I realized that my one-sided admiration of you had fooled my eyes. You skip your classes just to make people feel dumb. The only reason that you're even one of the head cheerleaders is because you attacked and threatened the last head cheerleader, and she was never heard from again. You don't mess with the weirdos. You bully them. Just for the fun of it. The only reason some of your friends are even your friends is because they're fearful of you. didn't even thank me for helping with your problem.

And yet you still get all of the boys. You still get all of the fame and success While no one pays attention to me. You still get to stomp on people without having any consequences while I sit in the shadows. What do you have that I DON'T?! I look just like you. You don't deserve this life. I DO! I deserve to be the head cheerleader. I deserve to have people fear me. I DESERVE TO HAVE WHAT I WANT. I can replace you and no one would notice. Wait...that's it. I can just replace you. And that was the best idea that I ever thought of.

I did feel a bit bad for doing it to you, but you simply just deserve it. Either that or I'm simply crazy. Lots of people thought I was weird. And I indeed enjoyed hearing that. I guess you can say I'm insanely sane and sanely insane. Quite a catchy phrase don't you think? So, as I went with my plan, I only used 3 objects like your ex. Tape, a knife, and a bag But I was more careful with you because I didn't want you to get hurt. Not yet at least.

I waited inside your closet until you fell asleep, and I quickly tied you up and dragged you into my basement. Making sure you were safe and secure. It was then the first week of being you and I quite took pleasure in it. Your friends didn't even notice. Not even your parents. It was so hilarious yet easy to be like you. But I didn't quite feel like this was right. I may have looked like you and acted like you. But I was never you now, was I?

I don't have the same heart as you. Wait... that's it. I can just take your heart. It would've just taken a second. And so, I did. I took your heart and I felt so much more alive. Now we can finally be closer than ever! But... You didn't make it. And I was quite resentful but at the same time, I did take your heart. Common sense.

It's been years now and I feel like I am you. And I hate it every single day. I can see you in my dreams every time. I can listen to you. I can hear your voice over my own. I know you're in my head. I know you've been gone but it's been YEARS. Get OUT of my HEAD! I don't want to be you ANYMORE! I feel like I'm going INSANE! I can't eat. Can't sleep or even THINK without YOU getting in the WAY. But at the same time... I do miss you. Now instead of wondering at you from afar, I have to look into the mirror to feel like I'm looking after you again. Just like the old times.

*************************************************
𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪:
𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖, (𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕠) 𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕪 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 (𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖) 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

♡♡𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝔁 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰!♡♡
✿𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓽✿