chapter 10"will we ever see her again?"

(the last chapter I hope you all enjoy)

Heatwave's POV:After a eventful night it was now morning and I woke to Cody yelling "she gone!" Soon we all reread the note lawheart and medout confirmed it was written by her because whenever she goes on emissions sometimes she's referred to as p...

Heatwave's POV:
After a eventful night it was now morning and I woke to Cody yelling "she gone!" Soon we all reread the note lawheart and medout confirmed it was written by her because whenever she goes on emissions sometimes she's referred to as pink&purple rider. I'm still slightly shocked that she didn't tell us face to face just left with a note"do you guys think we'll see her again?"Cody broke the silence none of us knew what to say not even medout or lawheart.

(Meanwhile with starjump/solar)

A girl wearing a black jacket and helmet riding on a pink and purple motorcycle down the highway she drove into a gas station and took off her helmet we're showing hazel eyes slightly flushed face with little freckles going across her nose. she pulled out a map and looked at it"just a few more miles and I'll be home"she looked up at the sky"your little sol going home Mom"she then placed her helmet back on and road down the highway when she ever saw them again she knew she would have some explaining to do.

(Will there be a book 3 or whether or not more likely there will be if I have the right motivation either that or y'all are going to be left with a cliffhanger that's why I kept saying please don't hate me in the last chapter this is the last chapter I hope to enjoy reading but what do you think is going to happen next?)