30 YEARS OLD

Minghao and Mingyu who were home having dinner with Mr Kim now sat there looking at eachother. Never did they imagine what the request of his uncle or father would be. Mr Kim tuned to Mingyu he told him that Mingyu was stubborn and always did everything he wanted but this time it will be according to his wish and Minghao once again hd no say he was again tied down by how well they treated him and how he couldn't deny it. Mingyu will marry Minghao and that what Mr Kim wants and no one is allowed to say anything say anything beyond his wishes. Mingyu left the house in anger Minghao sat there almost in tears he knew he was losing the only person he loves and Mingyu would never agree to this arrangement. Uncle Kim knowing Mingyu will never take up on this business life had to find a way to make sure the next heir would be a Kim after Minghao steps down. He would never in his dreams think of anyone else taking the company apart from the person that has the Kim's blood. 

Minghao is asked to move back into the family house and he does now that Mingyu's tours are over and he is free but he is never home. He avoids any contact with Minghao he is beginning to get more and more distant from Minghao, and he hates it. The date for their engagement is set and it's going to be held among close friends and relatives only. Minghao preferred not announcing it for the whole country to know and talk about it. He was scared to ruin Mingyu's career. 

Minghao was sitting for breakfast, when another person walks up shamelessly sits opposite Minghao and starts to pour herself a glass of the fresh juice. She looks at Minghao and smiles. Seeing that bites marks on the neck and how her clothes looked messy Minghao was aware of what happened last night while he was out for a business gathering. He knew Mingyu well and it hurts how much pain he feels the hidden emotions that was suppressed for long making his heart want to burst and shatter into pieces. He looks up and see Mingyu walk up to the girl pulling her up to stand he gives her and annoying look. Mingyu yelled at her to leave the house immediately and just because he allowed her into his bed doesn't mean she has the right to go around like she is permitted to do anything. Minghao who is holding back his tears stands up to leave the table when Mingyu held him back, if you don't like what your seeing then why not request my father to break off this engagement. And the next thing Mingyu says breaks Minghao I hate seeing your face more than anything Minghao I can't believe we were best friends and he walks away.