3 MONTHS BEFORE THE ENGAGEMENT.

Minghao comes home after a one of the most tiring business trip. He enters the house just to see Mingyu making out with some random person on the couch in the hall room as if to make sure Minghao see it, by now Minghao has had enough he is tired so tired of all this bullshit. He walks up to the two on the couch and slams his bag on the centre table. He startled the other person. Minghao for the first time losing his patience shouts. 

"Leave the house right now or I'm going to drag you out myself" 

He looks at Mingyu eyes filled with anger. Do you hate me that much huh.

"You know Kim Mingyu you know why I cannot say no to uncles requests after everything I have been through and all that uncle has done for me I cannot say no" 

The other person sensing the tension picked up her clothes and left. Mingyu looked at Minghao.

"what do you think your doing?" 

"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago Kim Mingyu" Minghao yelled.

"Now that you have ruined my mood how about i use you to make it up to me huh" Mingyu looked at Minghao and starting dragging him into his bedroom.

Minghao tried to push Mingyu away but he was too strong. Mingyu threw him in the bed and straddle Minghao he began kissing him and undressing Minghao. Minghao was in tears he was tired hurt and now something that he wanted with Mingyu as lovers is now happening but this not how he wanted it to be. Mingyu hear the soft sniffles he stopped realising what he was about to do. Minghao taking advantage of it pushed Mingyu away and ran into him room. He cried his heart out. It hurts so fucking much he wanted to die. Is this the price he is paying for everything he recieved, he cried hoping he had been more stubborn that day when his Seungcheol hyung dropped him off at the Kim's family mansion. He regretted every little thing. He finally got up took a shower changed and left the house he drove to a place run by his friend he wanted to drink away all his misery tonight. Mingyu heard Minghao's car drive off he quickly ran he wanted to apologise, he was wrong he shouldn't have forced himself on Minghao. Mingyu got into his car and followed Minghao he entered the pub which was not that big it had soothing background music playing. Mingyu sat few distance away ordered a glass of whisky he kept his eyes on Minghao. After sometime Minghao was tipsy he had drank almost four glasses of whisky just then someone walked up to Minghao and tapped on his shoulders. Minghao didn't recognise him it must be the achold effect. 

"It's been a long time, how are you Minghao" Wonwoo asked.

Wonwoo was a year senior to Minghao in high school they had spoken only once back in highschool when Minghao was looking for a book in the library it was Wonwoo who helped him. It was not untill he and Mingyu got into a fight and was on eachother throat that he never spoke to Wonwoo or met him again. Mingyu recognises the face very clearly it's his old rival from school Jeon Wonwoo the son of the biggest pharmaceutical company owner. He saw Minghao smile at him next thing Minghao closed the gap between him and Wonwoo. Minghao who was tipsy and in pain just wanted to find something to distract him and when he realised it was Wonwoo he let go of all that he was thinking and he kissed him. Mingyu got up from where he sat watching went up and pulled Minghao away. He dragged him away he hated that fact that Minghao was kissing Wonwoo he would never let Wonwoo have Minghao or anything he wants. Just the thought made him angry. Mingyu pushed Minghao on to the car door at the parking and kissed him.

" Is this what you want huh?" Mingyu asked kissing him even harder this time. Xu Minghao don't even think of being with Jeon Wonwoo. You get that he said kissing him and biting his neck. He began biting Minghao neck while all Minghao could do was sniffle and cry.