THE UN-DONE LOVE

NOTE : THIS IS A GL [GIRL'S LOVE] ONESHOT SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN LEAVE WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. THIS IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL.

Y/N : Sensitive from inside but rude and cold from outside. Doesn't believe in love or marriage. Has anxiety and also takes pills for anxiety. Has only one best friend Sandra. Left her parents. Is a big and successful fashion designer and richest women fashion designer. She is a workaholic person who doesn't like to sit like a statue.

Sandra : Y/N's best friend cum manager. Is trusted by Y/N a lot.

Ryujin : She is the only heir of her family business Quenshe. She is a fan of Y/N because her family is the investor of her company and heard about her a lot since Y/N Is a famous personality. [POV SHE IS A LESBIAN].

STARTING AT MIDINGHT

SANDRA POV

I was with Yeji, who is Y/N's enemy.

Sandra : here are the designs you asked for.
Yeji : hmm thank you now

*Gunshots*

Yeji : bye... you were really helpful but unfortunately you had to leave. [While looking at the designs] hmm now this will destroy you and your company because I know how important this event is for you Y/N.

She said with an evil smile on her face.

After two weeks

Yeji : so I'm presenting you my own made designs.

Y/N was shocked and Yeji had a smirk on her face.

Yeji : thank you everyone.

Y/N : here are my designs.

It was now Y/N'S time to smirk and the smirk on Yeji's face was wiped off after seeing even more better designs made by Y/N.

After sometime

Announcer : so the winner is Y/N.

Y/N went upon the stage and accepted her award, also gave a thanking speech.

At after party

Y/N went to Yeji and whispered in her ear

" Your cheap tricks won't work on me. What you thought haa, just because you got my designs god knows how doesn't mean I will sit hand on hand. You know real talent comes out no matter how and even your will truth too. "

And she left Yeji speechless

Author pov : Speechless, wordless, I don't need your kindness ~ #Kim_Seungmin

Back to the story

At Y/N'S office

Y/N : thanks ROSIE for helping me with my backstabbing witch manager who snooped behind my back and gave the designs to Yeji... Such a bitc-
Rosie : you should not say something like that to a dead person and no need to thank afterall it's my job..

Then they both hugged eachother. But our Y/N felt some sparks between her and rosie but ignored.

FLASHBACK TO TWO WEEKS BACK

Y/N hired rosie as a private investigator to know how Sandra died because she was her only best friend.

Later, after investigation Y/N got to know that Sandra was dead and she was also the one who gave Yeji her important designs.

PRESENT

AT MIDNIGHT

Person 1 : cheers babe.
Person 2 : cheers. Finally our plan's successful.
Person 1 : it wouldn't have happened if you weren't the one who saved me bestie.
Person 2 : obviously I would save you because you are my bestie. Even you would do the same YEJI.
Yeji : awwww babe thank you and I would do the same for you my lovely ROSIE.