The Secret Agent vs The Mafia

NOTE : THIS IS A BL [BOY'S LOVE] ONESHOT AND ALSO HAS SOME 16+ SCENES SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN LEAVE WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. THIS IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL.

TOP : HYUNJIN
BOTTOM : MINHO

Hwang Hyunjin : an undercover secret agent who is asked to collect proofs against a shady mafia business.
Lee Minho : he is a businessman during daytime and a powerful mafia at night.

AT NIGHT

Minho was heading back to his mansion after working for straight 12 hours at his company. He noticed that someone was following him. Suddenly someone fell in front of his car. The person was really hurt.

Minho : mr. are you ok.
Person : umm no I just fell in front of your car. How do you expect me to be fine [he said dramatically]
Minho : I'm really sorry mr-
Person : it's HWANG HYUNJIN. It's me.
Minho : I'm really sorry Hyunjin. Let me help you. You can stay at my place.
Hyunjin : sure.

Minho picked Hyunjin in bridal style and they both had a eye contact. He made Hyunjin sit in the passenger seat [ cuz he's a passenger prince/ss🤭🤭🤭]

Minho : ummm.
Hyunjin : what?
Minho : your seat belt.
Hyunjin : ohh sorry.

They went to Minho's mansion. Minho picked Hyunjin again and took him into guestroom and called a doctor.

Doctor : he has fractured his leg so it would be better if he gets bed rest for a month.
Hyunjin : A MONTHHH.
Minho : what happened. It's okay doctor I will take care of him and make sure that he doesn't gets up from the bed.

Doctor left the scene

Minho : you rest I will see you in the morning.
Hyunjin : why are you going somewhere.
Minho [coldly] : and why do you care.
Hyunjin : ummm... maybe because I'm scare to be alone and moreover your house is saurrrr bigggg.
Minho : hmmm... I'm going to my friend's house to discuss about some important work.
Hyunjin : hmmm... *important work*.
Minho : hmm you rest see you in the morning... bye..
Hyunjin : hmm bye.

Minho left. When Hyunjin was sure that Minho had left the house he roamed the whole mansion and installed few small cameras with voice recorders.

NEXT DAY

Minho : how are feeling now Hyunjin.
Hyunjin : quiet good.

Few days later

Hyunjin has been living with Minho for almost more than half the month and found out that Minho was a sweetheart but since he knew [I know, You know, We know, #LeeKnow] that Minho is a mafia he refused to believe that he is a sweetheart. He thought that Minho is just acting.

AT NIGHT

AUTHOR POV : PLAY RED LIGHTS, DRIVE, TASTE, TIK TOK, WOW ETC FOR THIS 🤭🤭🤭🤪🤪.

BACK TO THE STORY

Minho came home drunk from a party.

Hyunjin : what the hell is this Minho. [They both are of sam age in this os].
Minho : what is what BABY he whispered which sent shivers to Hyunjin.
Hyunjin : w-what are you-
Minho : shhh... I WANT TO KISS THOSE KISSABLE LIPS and he presses his lips on to his.

Hyunjin was shocked [the guy was too stunned to speak meme]

But soon he started to respond because eventho his brain couldn't accept him but his heart already did that.

Hyunjin picked up Minho. Minho's legs were circled onto Hyunjin's waist. Hyunjin led to the bedroom and threw Minho on the bed.

Minho pov

I asked Hyunjin to kiss me and mark me as his. Generally I'm the dominating one but it feels good to be the recessive one.

Hyunjin : Minho you are drunk and I'm sure you will regret this tomorrow morning.
I said "I can never regret this eventho I'm drunk or even sober"
After listening to my words he jumped on me and started kissing me aggressively and removed my shirt. He gave me hickeys and found my sensitive spots faster than I expected him to.

I must say that we had an amazing night and I'm never gonna forget this in my all 9 lives [9 lives cuz he's a cat meowww]. I must also say that he is too good to be true for someone doing it for the 1st time.

NEXT MORNING

Hyunjin pov

I woke up early and saw Minho sleeping peacefully and I kissed him for the last time because I'm moving out of this mansion before you get to know who I am.

I came down wearing my cloths and took all the cameras that I installed. I went away from him and maybe we will never meet.

Minho pov

I woke up expecting to see the love of my life, my Hyunjin but to my disappointment he wasn't there not only in the room but also the mansion. I knelt down and started to cry when I got a call from an anonymous number.

I picked it up and the unknown person said
"YOU ARE DONE LEE MINHO. COME TO THIS PLACE AND YOU ARE DONE"

Reader pov

Minho went to that place where he was asked to
Someone : so you came huhhh
Minho turned back and was broken

Minho pov

Someone : so you came huhhh
This voice, I've heard this somewhere. Is this the voice of whom I'm thinking? I turned around and was broken because I saw the love of my life holding a gun against me.

I said "Hyu-Hyunjin what are you doing?"
Hyunjin said : I'm a undercover secret agent. Then he showed his ID.
I was broken and asked him why he broke my trust.

Hyunjin said : what do you mean by breaking your trust? You are the one who is killing the innocents.
I said "do you really think this low about me?"
Hyunjin said with a broken voice while stuttering : y-y-yes.

I started to laugh and sob at the same time

I said "you will know my truth once those bastards will get arrested."
Hyunjin said with a firm voice : surrender LEE MINHO.

I smiled and raised both my hands surrendering and

*Gunshot*

I was laying down with blood flowing and saw Hyunjin crying. Then everything went blank forever.

Hyunjin pov

After I shot him I went towards him to see him laying down closing his eyes forever. I was crying hard.

After sometime

The police came and told that Minho was right the guys whom he was trying to catch were the bad guys and that MY MINHO HADN'T done anything.

Now I was feeling really guilty. I didn't believe my love and killed him with my own hands. I really hope no lovers should face this kind of situation. I can't even meet him up there because he was such and innocent soul and I am a murderer, a killer who killed his own love.

After 3 years

At someone's grave

Person : I'm really sorry love... I should have believed you but I didn't.. I'm really really sorry. What kind of lover I am who killed his own love whereas you were the perfect lover protecting me from those bad guys and let me kill you...

Yupp it's our Hyunjin

Hyunjin : I know I never got a chance to tell this to you but I REALLY LOVED YOH INFACT I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. I will never let anyone come into my life. Hope this way I will be able to prove you that I always loved you truly and I never wanted to kill you... I LOVE YOU MINHO.. I FREAKING LOVE YOU A LOT.

Hyunjin never let anyone come in his life and lived his life with his and Minho's memories.

THE END

Heyy guys hope you liked this one.

Byee
Lobe you all
Shreya pt2