No. 4

"Emi-"

Megumi yelled as he pushed her to the side only for the hand to come down on him. The Demon's Dogs growled as Megumi's figure was crushed. Emiri groaned as her vision unblurred and she took in the scene. The Demon Dog snarled as Megumi came into view, gripped in the hand of the large cursed spirit. Emiri forced herself to her feet but not before the spirit launched Megumi through the wall.

"Megumi!" Emiri shrieked as she stood up.

She watched as the cursed spirit followed Megumi's body until it crashed onto the roof of a building below them. Emiri lunged from the ground as she drew her katanas. She was on the tail of the cursed spirit as it loomed over Megumi. She groaned as she landed on its head. Megumi lay on the ground, profusely bleeding from his forehead.

"Emi...no," She could hear the boy's soft voice below her as the cursed spirit reared back.

The creature reached for her but she lunged off its back drawing its attention. Emiri spun as she flipped then dove for the cursed spirit. She crossed her blades and then pulled back, slicing the creature's arm off and receiving a roar. Yuji appeared running towards the fight as Emiri groaned.

"No!" she urged as she looked over at him. "Stay there!"

The split second that Emiri tore her attention from the cursed spirit gave it just enough time to regrow its arm. In that moment, it reached out and grabbed her from its head. Emiri gasped as the cursed spirit's hand wrapped around her petite body. She yelped as she felt a rib crack before the cursed spirit launched her in Megumi's direction.

Megumi glanced up at Emiri's body and threw it at him. He groaned as he stood only to be met by the impact of her body sending him backwards. Megumi couldn't care less about the cursed spirit gaining on him; he focused his energy on trying to catch Emiri, on letting his body cushion her fall. When the momentum of the throw stopped Emiri came to and looked up at Megumi.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," she pulled herself from his arms only to be met with a sharp pain in her side.

Emiri keeled over as she groaned. Megumi went to put his hands on her again, but she pushed them away.

"Em-"

"I'm fine," she glared at Megumi before her eyes fell on the cruise. "No, Itadori!"

The two sorcerers looked back at the cursed spirit where Yuji Itadori was flailing around its body, gripping the finger with one hand and throwing punches with the other.

"Itadori! Your only chance is to take those two and run!" Megumi yelled as he looked up at the hole he was thrown out of, where Yuji's friends lay unconscious.

The curse continued to play with Yuji, fighting him, and throwing him around.

"You cannot defeat this!" Megumi continued to urge.

"Only a curse can beat a curse!" Emiri informed as she gripped her side.

"Is that your guy's idea of a pep talk?" Yuji chuckled as he jumped off the curse's arm.

As Yuji jumped, the cursed hand wrapped around him. The cursed spirit roared as it tilted its head back and brought Yuji to its mouth.

"I know what I have to do," He said under his breath.

Yuji flung the finger from his pinned-down hand into the air where he caught it with his mouth. He planted his feet on the Cursed Spirit's teeth as it tried to devour him.

"You idiot!" Megumi yelled as he stood. "Throw it down to me or you'll get eaten!"

Yuji struggled against the cursed spirit, the finger snatched between his teeth. He recalled the past conversation with the two sorcerers as he held the finger between his lips.