●▬ൠൠ▬ Chapter 5 : Show you what devotion is ▬ൠൠ▬●

IN JEON MANSION :

You were sleeping in your room like always. You had a fever so you didn't go to work today. You texted Hobi about this. And right now your head was burning so bad from fever. You shut your eyes tightly to avoid the pain.

Suddenly you felt cool at your head. It was something like the someone had put ice on it. You half-opened your eyes and saw Jungkook with a wet towel. He was making it wet by the cold water in the tub and putting it on your head.

Y/n : "Go away."

You said in a weak voice but it was audible to him. He looked at you with a concerned look. You hate his sweet behaviour. You are afraid that he will again change like he did after your marriage.

He didn't obey your command and kept treating your fever. Soon you drifted to sleep.

You woke up after an hour and was feeling something heavy on your small stomach. You opened your eyes and saw a sleeping bunny infront of you.

Your heart started racing. You tried to move but he was sleeping while hugging you by your waist. You were unable to free yourself. You looked at your husband looking like a cute bunny. For the first time you saw him sleeping. He looked a lost kid finding his mom while he was sleeping.

You dragged yourself out of your imagination while reality slapped you. He just wanted to destroy your life that's why he married you and now you are tangled with that devil. This thought rose bile to your mouth. And you put his hand harshly towards other side making him wake up suddenly. You started making your bed ignoring his presence. He was looking at you in confusion. While you were about to leave the room :

Jungkook : "Y/n!"

You looked at his direction totally uninterested.

Y/n : "What?"

He looked at his lap then looked at you with teary eyes.

Jungkook : "Sorry."

He told this in a weak yet audible voice and you started shivering at his 180 degrees change behaviour.

You again started walking outside;

Jungkook : "Y/n."

This time anger coated your skin already.

Y/n : "I don't have time for your sh*t."

He flinched. Whenever you yelled at him he just silently listened to you.
You went to freshen up yourself. When you return Jungkook was already gone. You checked your mobile and saw Taehyung sent you an SMS....

"Hey y/n-ssi ! You okay?

"Yes I am good Taehyung-ssi."

"How's your fever? Hobi told me that you are ill..."

"Well . It's alright now."

While you were busy in chatting someone was observing you at a distance. It was Jungkook. He was there again. You sneak a peek at his direction and stopped typing.

He was looking at you dangerously. You could also feel his gaze.

You courageously looked at his direction:

Y/n : "What?"

Jungkook :

Y/n : "What do you want huh! I am going to make breakfast. If you don't want to eat, I will eat all of it."

Saying this you were about to leave the room , only to stopped by a tattooed arm.

Jungkook : "Who is it y/n?"