1

"Yama-senpai! Yama-senpai! Come here! I know you can hear me~! Come here!" I hear a voice from behind me. I ignore it. I helped solve his murder trial a long time ago and he's been bothering me ever since and following me around like a lost puppy. He found my name after he followed me to school and kept looking at my homework. Usually once spirits achieve their goal, they are able to rest in peace. This is the first spirit i've encountered that hasn't.

"Didn't I already save you? Why are you still here? You said your only goal was to get revenge on your murderer. You got it. What else do you need?" I ask annoyed as I change into my vigilante suit. Although, recently i've gotten quite attached. "Also stop looking at me while I change, pervert! If you weren't a spirit I would've beat you up by now!" I glare and he turns away sheepishly.

"What can you expect? We're both teenagers!" He grins cheekily. I can hear it in his voice.

"Well we both aren't dead, but i'm about to kill you again if you don't shut up." I'm usually pretty quiet to the dead, and I try to be respectful, but this guy has been following me around for WEEKS. Even though he makes me annoyed, I guess i'd consider him a friend.

I finish changing clothes and grab my mask. My clothing is pretty simple and cheap since my job doesn't cover a lot of costs since I'm a minor and I got the job illegally. It's just a simple black hoodie with black cargo pants and boots. I wear gloves, of course, so my fingerprints aren't all over the crime scenes. I also have two utility belts around my waist. One on the outside one on the inside going in different directions. The one on the outside stores medical supplies for those in immediate danger as well as vials of alcohol to clean wounds. The inside holds a butterfly knife and an extra pair of gloves. I also keep an airsoft gun with the orange tip sawed off in there In case I need to bluff my way out of a situation. My mask is an oni mask. Scary, I know. (that's sarcasm, if you couldn't tell.) I also carry around a device that makes notes as I type them and puts them on a sticky note. I was able to get that one for free from my orphanage by saying it was for taking notes.

Thanks to my quirk, I can usually just change my voice into a random ghosts, but since this ghost boy has been following me around, I always just use his.

"heyy~! You're so mean! We're besties, right? You would never!" He whines.

"I don't even know your name." I deadpan. Maybe he'll tell me.

"You literally helped with my murder case! How could you not know my name?!?" He whines.

"I deal with a lot of ghosts everyday. Please remind me, and i'll make an effort to remember, since it seems like you aren't going anywhere anytime soon." I sigh.

He looks pretty happy.

"Its yasu! Like 'peace' and 'quiet'! Does that ring a bell!?" He jumps up and hangs his arm around my shoulders...

"I wish I could get some 'peace' and 'quiet' right about now." I glare at him.

"You're so mean Yama-san!" he whines playfully.

Oh yeah.. I haven't explained my quirk, have I?

My quirk is called 'bounded to the soul.' I still haven't figured out the full properties of my quirk, as I don't interact with ghosts unless I have to, and i've never really gotten close with them, but so far, I know that I can see ghosts and we both can have physical contact with eachother, I can let them possess objects, I can put a piece of my soul into objects, and I can change my own body into properties of the ghost. For example, If I decided I wanted blonde hair, I could find a ghost with blonde hair and change my hair blonde exactly like theirs.

That's also how i've never been caught as my vigilante self. My mask has flew off quite a few times, but so far, either the witnesses were unconscious and forgot what I looked like, or my face had a different description each time. Although, recently I've just been stealing the physical properties off yasu. He doesn't mind. I always ask before I do, but recently he's just told me not to ask.