Heads or Tails

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. This is not based on any real events & set in an alternate universe. Beta Read by BlingBling30. Dedicated to Tiffy <3 Please enjoy the fluff.

---

There were two sides to every coin.

One side is heads.

And the flip side is tails.

Always used to settle a choice, flipping said coin in the air while making a fifty-fifty gamble, one always made a mental prayer to win the bet. For Mile, he always won; no matter the side he chose to indulge in. All of Apo was his.

Although at this moment, it was refreshing to see the strong persona that Apo put on with other people that was different to when they had events together and Mile was within arm's length to pull in front of the cameras that interviewed them as teasing material for later; Mile never minded it.

He hummed as he stared as Apo presenting one jewelry item to the camera with a robust smile that shot through the camera lens, straight into the hearts of all the viewers (including Mile) and toss a wink in for good measure.

"Did he pick that because it's green?" Mile spoke to himself, sharing a little green heart in the chat, and he swore that he saw Apo's eyes light up at seeing it, a hint of recognition, before the he melted back into his serious presenter expression. "Beautiful."

Apo was professional, impressive, and elegant. One would never think this man was the same one who had pouted at Mile for ten minutes the morning he had got up to catch his plane to ask Mile for his last-minute opinion about the clothing he had chosen. Although ultimately going with his original choices, only really wanting Mile's reassurances. Mile had been rewarded with a megawatt smile and a parting kiss that he had to last him for the next four days that Apo wasn't going to be by his side.

Whenever they were apart, Mile entered his 'bachelor era' – all their friends and family teased him for it. Even the fans knew from Mile's social media activity that they were separated, and he was just teased for his mopey loneliness.

"He's adorable..." Mile murmured to himself as he sat in his bed, ankles crossed and barefoot. He was thoroughly relaxed after cleaning up the kitchen (it had been on his list of chores that Apo had left him – they alternated between their work commitments). He had practiced a bit of his new concert material, and treated himself to a glass of bourbon. He should probably have gone to bed, except he knew he would be somehow restless without seeing Apo's face, and then the notification of Apo going LIVE pinged. A double treat!

His gaze lingered on the crinkles of those endearing hazel eyes that always looked at Mile with mischief, mirth, and a sprinkle of mouthwatering allure when the mood called for it. However, they turned attentive when Apo was called away to look at another jewelry case. Mile noticed the worn lines underneath Apo's eyes meaning notable fatigue from overwork or jetlag, to which he clicked his tongue in disapproval, and then finally to those lips framed by facial hair that Mile was getting used to seeing.

Ironically, this also played into the two sides of Apo that Mile was privy to, and he was partial to the clean-shaven look for multiple reasons.

First, Apo's youth looked rejuvenated with his glowing skin exposed and unhidden from the fluff of hair; and, second, Apo's face tickled less to kiss when Mile wanted to wake the other up from a nap on their couch when Mile came home from practice to see him passed out, since they made a pact to always seek the other out to give a proper greeting.

Not that he did not think his beau was the epitome of perfection, contrary, it was that Mile liked to savor a part of Apo that reminded him of when they met more than ten years ago. Just fresh out of college, naïve, and sparkling eyes filled with anticipation of a future. Mile loved to regale that story, much to Apo's amused chagrin, but to see Apo with a beard and mustache only made him look more dapper. A dangerous pastime for Mile. He had been hit with a wave of nostalgia at missing the clean-shaven version of his lover was all.