Introduction

Hello! This is the first story I've written that hasn't been a fanfic, and I'm putting a lot of effort into it!

So I'd really appreciate if you'd leave comments!!
About anything. It could be thoughts and comments about the story, jokes, suggestions, questions, anything! I'll try my best to respond to them all!

House Dragon is going to have mature themes. All of it is not planned yet, however I can confirm that there definitely will be some sexual themes and content throughout the story.

My intention with this content is to make it seem realistic in that awkward way that it might be in real life, while still keeping it lighthearted and fun. This may feel awkward to read at some times, so if you're not interested in that this story might not be for you!

Also, for some reason the cover is very bad quality! :') So here's (hopefully) a better resolution image of it.

I drew it myself and I'm very pleased with how it turned out! Hopefully I can make more art for this series and add it into the chapters later on!

Hopefully I can make more art for this series and add it into the chapters later on!

Thank you very much for checking out my book! <3 I hope you enjoy it, and let me know what other things you'd like to see from me!