STAGED DECEASE

✦

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮 "𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦" 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦.

--

Hello

I apologize for everything we had started

I don't think a book can fix this but

I try!1!

...

...

You could see RM_Enjoyer, ZiezeeQ and v1naw1na in the video. The three of them had dissapointed expressions. Their eyes on the camera.

RM_Enjoyer could be seen in the middle, sitting on the couch. v1naw1na and ZiezeeQ could be seen sitting besides her.

RM_Enjoyer started, pulling out an ukulele out of nowhere.

"Uh, hi everyone. We've been wanting to come online and talk to you about a few things. We are deeply sorry for the amount of worry and stress we've put you. The truth is, Zie was suspended for 2 days and we thought, 'Oh! It would be so funny to pull a prank!' We didn't know that it would immensely and terribly hurt you guys. We are so sorry that we put you through this situation, we take faults if anyone cries, had a panic attack and etcetera. We were careless and we didn't consider how you guys feel, it was very inconsiderate of us. Please don't attack anyone who helped with the prank. Again, this was our fault, we will taking responsibilities for how many people we worried, who had anxiety attacks, traumatized. We are very sorry." RM_Enjoyer said, truthfully. She then starts playing the chords of the ukulele.

"So let's go on the toxic gossip train
The locomotive's fueled with hateful accusations
The toxic gossip train
Steamroll over someone's reputation
Toxic gossip train
Hop on board, but close your eyes, otherwise you'll realize
That the train is made of lies and that person you despise
Maybe didn't deserve to die
But hey, at least you're havin' fun."

"Okay but in all seriousness, we never really meant to make you guys cry or be worried. We thought it would be a little prank that would be harmless to you guys. We didn't mean for it to become into a mental damage to you all. We are so sorry, please don't attack us. We love you guys and we never meant for these to happen. Please do understand and do not attack anyone who helped through out the prank. You guys can have this book as our sign of apology."

ZiezeeQ pulled out a book, a golden colored book, you could read that the title was "STAGED DECEASE".it was signed with her signature. You stared at the screen, having a confused expression.

"Oh, this? It's a book. It's an apology. We're really sorry about everything, we truly apologize for our actions, we're sorry for making you all panic, cry or anything negative. We're so sorry Matheeeeeeeeeeeeew for making you have an anxiety attack. We honestly do not intend to have done everything." She apologized.

Oh? And v1naw1na? She's just there.

Then, the video ended.

The prank wasn't supposed to end early but I had a breakdown in the bathroomu guys scare me never doing this ever again I almost got a heart attack

u guys scare me
never doing this ever again I almost got a
heart attack

First part of book will be posted soon
Everything I knew that happened will be posted with a plot as an apology

First part of book will be posted soonEverything I knew that happened will be posted with a plot as an apology