Souls for dinner? Or for the Sinner.

Samuel was at home. The quietness and lack of cartoons reminded him of his daughter so much; it was like she was right there. He got up from the couch, walking over to Camilla's room. Her toys were still scattered across the room, drawings she made of her and her father, a Bonnie plush Anpu made her. Of course, it was her favorite; it had pretty eyelashes even though it was a boy. But it was one of her favorite toys. 

Samuel sighed, cleaning up her room, turning off the lights, and locking the door so no one could go in. He was crushed; his daughter murdered, thrown into a pile of trash like she was nothing. He was definitely going to find the person who did it.

A day or two passed. Anubis was in his diner finally putting the animatronics up on stage. They looked amazing, resembling him and his brother. The light on stage shined brightly on the two. Anubis enjoyed it, although he had to keep a keen eye on Fredbear since there was a rotting corpse inside. He had anti-odor spray on him at all times. He took a picture of the two animatronics and sent it to his brother before cleaning up the dining area, hanging up balloons, posters, and putting Happy Birthday banners up on the roof.

When he was finally done, hurting his old back, he locked up the place and made his way back home. The diner was dark, cold, and spacious. It wasn't long until Fredbear, or Ferdinand von Bernard, activated for some reason. Although it seemed like a glitch, it wasn't. The pupils of Fredbear were white, while the whiter part of the eye was black. He moved his head to look over at his counterpart before turning the opposite direction. His jaw stayed open for a while before closing roughly, breaking something.

It was late, Anubis was at the table with his children eating dinner and reading his newspaper. Anubis had a weird relationship with Burger King and probably got it whenever he could. And that's exactly what he did. He brought a family meal and fed his kids. Keon, eating his fries, was at the table drawing with crayons. It was pretty calm that night, everyone was mostly happy with their lives. Keon then broke the silence. "Dad... what are we gonna do for my birthday?"

Anubis, midway through putting a fry in his mouth, looked up at Keon, placing his newspaper down. "Well... Can't tell you, actually. You're not scared of bears, are you?"

Keon shook his head, continuing his drawing.

"Good. I'm glad I asked," Anubis said, resuming eating his fries. Osiris, at the end of the table, looked at Keon in a sinister way. Whatever he was planning wasn't good, and even if his plan backfired, he wouldn't mind getting in trouble. "May I be excused from the table?" asked Osiris. Anubis nodded, going back to eating his fries. 

Osiris threw away his trash before leaving for his bedroom. He was learning to make audio chips, masks, and engineering. He didn't like his father, but he loved the things he did. Keon, not being afraid of bears, caused him to adjust his plan a bit. His father had another project he was working on alone: Circus Baby Pizza World. It was underground due to a few "incidents." It was supposed to open alongside Fred Bears as a sister location, but Anubis wasn't on board with that. He didn't have many character ideas, but he envisioned a white bear with a blue hand puppet.

After Anubis and Samuel sued a TV company called "Fredbear and Friends" for using their creations and basing animatronics off them, Anubis wanted to use their characters since they used his. Fortunately, Osiris knew where his father's underground circus was and found the office his father used to spy on the kids at home. How exactly? A Fredbear plush he made with a camera in the eye that could pick up sound. Keon talked to the bear a lot, sharing his feelings about his dad and his jerk of a brother.

Since Anubis and his uncle Samuel were planning to come home late that night for a test opening of the diner, Osiris planted audio chips around the house that played distorted sounds of the prerecorded show "Fredbear and Friends."

He also wanted to annoy his father, who hated Foxy the Pirate Fox. Anubisnargued, "I believe that Foxy the Pirate doesn't even make sense. How can he be a pirate if he's a fox? I mean, come on, really!?" This was said in court that day. Despite his father's order to "trash that disrespectful mask" when the show was released, Osiris kept it and placed it on top of his father's bed.

Thinking about his hideous acts, Osiris turned on those audio chips, made sure his dad was sound asleep, opened the door to Keon's room, and went to bed. He slept peacefully that night.

And that's where the true nightmares began.

5 days until the party.

It was 3 AM. The house was dark, and the audio chips played loudly. Keon sat upright in his room, staring at the doors with fear in his eyes. He was so scared that he didn't even want to call out for his father. He sat there, scared and sniffling, as the sounds grew louder and louder. Meanwhile, his father was in his room, deeply asleep. Osiris sneaked around Keon's room, banging on doors to frighten him. Eventually, he gave up and went to bed, leaving Keon alone for the rest of the night.

Early that morning, Osiris was outside talking to his friends, Eric, Simon, and Jeremy. "That prank is going to be lit," said Jeremy. "Your father's bear teeth are rubber, right?" asked Simon, glancing at Osiris. "I'm pretty sure they are. He likes to keep things safe," replied Osiris. "Sounds like him," added Eric. Everything about Anubis was "safety." Jeremy chuckled, "If he freaks out, we'll just hit his butt with a chair." "Folded chair," Osiris interrupted. The group laughed, thinking this prank would be hilarious and a good scare for Keon. After all, he was a bit of a scaredy-cat.

Anubis and Samuel, in their diner, were having a nice conversation. Samuel was feeling a bit better, and Anubis was trying to lighten the mood whenever he could. "You know, Anpu, you've outdone yourself with this establishment," said Samuel, patting Anubis on the back aggressively. "Yeah, I chipped my k9 falling off the stool, though. But otherwise, it was mildly peaceful." Samuel was coming to love the way his brother set up the place. Not only that, but he was also ready for his nephew's birthday. "Speaking of the diner," Samuel said, "Keon's coming here for his birthday, right?" Anubis nodded before wandering off. "Maybe we should hire cooks for the kitchen. I mean, we have all this supplied food, and we're not cooks ourselves." Anubis thought for a moment. It didn't seem like a bad option, honestly. The only thing he could make was burgers, spaghetti, and possibly a plate of salmon. Samuel had experience, since he had a daughter, but after she grew up, he just started ordering food. Not to be specific, but... cough... television dinners.

Anubis and Samuel agreed on the idea of hiring cooks. However, a few moments later, Samuel exclaimed, "What's up with these prices?!" He stared at the highly trained cook's fee of $500 for just an hour. "First off, language," Anubis told Samuel. "And secondly, we don't need a professional cook. These kids are lazy and won't notice the difference in pizzas and fries." Samuel pondered for a moment and agreed, "Kids can be a bit oblivious sometimes." "Right, so just hire one from Temu, bro," suggested Anubis.

Now hiring someone off Temu wasn't so bad. So Anubis did just that, and eventually, they had themselves a cook. Once that was all said and done, Samuel added audio chips to Fredbear and Springbonnie. Anubis gave them their props and positioned them correctly, creating the ironic duo: Fredbear and Spring Bonnie.

When Samuel and Anubis went their separate ways, Anubis was shocked to find Keon on the couch, looking scared and alert. "Are you okay, Keon?" he asked. Keon stared at him for a while and shook his head. Confused, Anubis went upstairs to change but was greeted by the hideous Foxy mask. "What the heck," he muttered. "Osiris, I thought I told you to throw this away!?" He yelled to his older son, who snickered and brushed it off, claiming it must have been an accident.

Anubis sighed, changed his clothes, and made his way to the living room. Exhausted from the strange behavior of Keon and Osiris, he decided to watch TV before falling asleep.

It wasn't long until Osiris put on his Foxy mask and tormented Keon. Laughing at his little brother's fear, Osiris teased him before walking away, leaving Keon disappointed and upset. Keon retreated to his room, trying to fall asleep.

Four days until the party.