Chapter 1

I posted this on ao3 first and surprisingly, i had alot of motivation on ao3

Alastor was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while waiting for the others to wake up, Alastor was cooking jambalaya.

Alastor noticed Husk walking to the kitchen with his eyes closed, his snout up in the air sniffing.

"Goodmorning dear!" Alastor said while stirring the pot. Husk jumped a little, he was startled. Alastor continued cooking jambalaya and turned on the radio, jazz came out of the radio. Alastor was about to finish cooking and the others had woken up due to the delicious smell of jambalaya. Alastor hummed as he finished the jambalaya and set the pot on the counter, grabbing the plates and utensils.

Alastor finished setting up the table as the others are already at the dining table, waiting to devour the dish like they haven't eaten for 10 years. Alastor chuckled a bit, he put the pot on the table and took a seat. They all devour the jambalaya in one sitting and went to do their works, Alastor noticed Angel dust has been staring and following him for quite a while as he was organizing the documents and papers. The staring made Alastor shiver, Alastor finished organizing the documents and it about to confront Angel on why he is staring at him till Charlie ran towards him saying that Cherri Bomb blew up a wall, again.. Alastor sighed and went to the lobby where the broken wall is, Angel dust following them secretly but Alastor noticed cause of his ears.

Alastor finished fixing the wall with his shadow minions thingy while Angel was talking with Cherri. Alastor decided that it was a good time to visit Rosie, he left the hotel after notifying Charlie that he'll be going to cannibal town. He went down the streets of hell, he finally reached cannibal town. He went down the streets of cannibal town, going to Rosie's workplace. Alastor went in Rosie's workplace and Rosie greeted him with joy. They chatted for a while and ate some bodyparts, mostly eating arms. After a while, Alastor decided that he should go back to the hotel and said farewells to Rosie.

Alastor was walking back to the hotel and noticed a voice calling out for him, Alastor turned his head around 180* and saw Valentino. "Do you need anything, Valentino? I am pretty sure that I do not have any business with you except for being your partner's nemesis." Alastor said to Valentino in a calm voice even though he wanted to leave. "Alastor~ why don't you join me~ I can quit being Vox's partner~" Valentino said in a "seductive" voice, but that voice couldn't phase Alastor. "HA! No." Alastor replied to Valentino. Alastor was about to walk away but Valentino grabbed his wrists with his 2 upper arms, his 2 lower arms grabbing Al's waist. Alastor was about to summon his tenticles but Val put both wrists in one hand, he used the other to make the head face him and kissed him. Valentino's saliva entering Alastor's mouth.

Alastor got drugged due to the saliva and pants in the kiss due to lack of oxygen. He got threwn in a lamborghini and blacked out. Alastor had awoken, feeling ropes tie his wrists and ankles together. Alastor tried to use his magic but he couldn't, Alastor began to panic a bit and was trying to calm himself down. Valentino entered the room "Hello bambi~ you look beautiful tied up~" Valentino said seductively, Alastor (i almost put Alastored lmfao) shivered and moved away from Valentino as far as he can. Valentino slowly walked up to him and lifted his chin up "Alastor dear~ you shouldve accepted when I asked nicely~" Valentino said to Alastor's ear, Al's ear twitched and he trembles as Valentino went to his neck.

(At the hotel)

Charlie starts to get worried as Alastor was taking too long, she decided to ask Husk if he knows where Al is, Husk replied with "He is probably at the cannibal town." Angel dust heard this and starts to become worried for Alastor, his boss, Valentino had said that he is going to make Alastor his. Angel dust didn't want Alastor to experience that trauma so he followed Alastor, he was too absorbed into the conversation with Cherri that he had forgotten about Alastor. Angel went to the porn building, looking for Alastor. He reached the room and saw Valentino fucking Alastor, Alastor's eyes looked dead and full of tears, Al's grin was almost gone. Alastor's body is filled with bites, love bites and hickeys, Angel's face darkened in horror. He immediately ran to Al, pushed Val and hugged Alastor. Angel dust said to Val "Just fuck me instead of Al.." Valentino gripped Angel dust's hair and threw him to a wall. "Angel darling~ do you still want to get railed that bad~? Alright then~"

The end of this chapter :3
Again i am not mentally sane 😃

821 words