Chapter 2

Valentino grabs Angel's legs and lifts them up to his shoulder, he rips their clothes off and hold's Angel's hips tightly with the claws causing it to bleed. Angel dust looks at the door, knowing that he had already contacted the others so they can be rescued.Angel looks over to Alastor, who is in much worse shape and back to Valentino. Valentino thrusts his dick in Angel without prep causing Angel dust to scream, Alastor weakly opens his eyes as he sees Angel dust getting raped. He tries to summon his tentacles thing but he is currently too weak to summon the them. Alastor tries to sit up but his back and legs hurt too much to sit up. Alastor scratches the floor as he realizes that he is showing his weak side, he tries to teleport but has no energy to do so, his ears pinned back on his head as he closes his eyes shut. Valentino continues to rape Angel, his tongue invading Angel's mouth as he thrusts into Angel dust rough. After like 12 minutes or so, Charlie and the others went inside the room. Charlie holding her mouth as she sees the horrible scene, she looks at Valentino and her eyes turn red, red horns and tail begin to show. Husk looks at Al and Angel dust's state, realizing that they are full of wounds. Especially Alastor, Alastor opened his eyes and pushes himself into a corner as he realized that everyone is looking at him.. He thinks that they are thinking that "I can't believe that THE Radio demon is this weak." He tries to hide himself from them, Valentino didn't notice them as he was too focused on his pleasure.

Husker goes towards Al and puts a blanket over him, he then carries him. Alastor is still kind of heavy for Husk cuz Alastor is taller than him, but then again he is skinny af making it easier to carry him. "I'll put Al in the car, I'll wait for yall." Husker leaves and Valentino noticed that people are in his room, Valentino got punched by Charlie "How DARE YOU HURT THEM!" Charlie yelled at Valentino "Chill out princess~" Val licked her hand, Vaggie stabbing his leg with her spear making the moth scream in pain. Angel dust crawled out of Valentino, Vaggie putting her hand out for Angel to hold, he held her hand and stood up. Luckily, Angel dust can still stand up and walk, but he needs a little support to do so. Angel dust put his lower set of arms to support on Vaggie's shoulder. They left the place and went in the car, Charlie healed them up but Al's wounds are so severe that she couldn't heal it all, she bandaged Alastor while Al was asleep since he would definitely wouldn't accept any touch anymore. Husk asked Angel "So Angel, what the actual fuck happened." he said in a grumpy tone. "Well uh... Val kept on saying that he wanted Al to be his, I noticed him doing something and I saw his plan of kidnapping smiles.. I figured that he would do it but I fuckin' forgot about smiles while I was talkin to Cher'.." Angel explained to Husk, Husk sighed and just crossed his arms while waiting to arrive to the hotel.

Alastor wakes up as they have arrived at the hotel, he can atleast walk now but keeps on stumbling. Angel helps Al walk into the hotel, Alastor avoiding touch except his arm on Angel's shoulder. Alastor immediately got his arm off Angel's shoulder and teleports himself to his room, locking it. Angel dust becomes worried for Al. Niffty goes to Al's room and knocks on it, as expected, he didn't answer. So Niffty goes to the kitchen, grabs a sinner's meat, runs back up and places the sinner meat infront of Al's door. "Sir, theres meat here for you if you wanna eat! I'll go now! Bye sir!" Niffty leaves and Alastor stays locked in his room, not going to eat the meat outside his door. Angel dust goes to his room and knocks, no answer, he tries to open the door but it's locked. "You should eat the meat atleast, don't want ya to starve Al." Angel talked, trying to convince Al to atleast eat the meat. Alastor slowly and slightly opens the door, grabs the meat and immediately closes the door, locking it. Angel dust sighs but relieved that he managed to convince Al to eat, good thing Al is a foodie.

Angel dust leaves to his room, making them both alone. 

*In Al's room*

*TW: SELF HARM*

He was ripping his legs off, he wanted to regenerate and become clean again. Alastor sobs quietly, still grinning. He rips his jaw off and scratches his arms. Alastor never left his room for weeks, blood on his floor, carpet and bed. Alastor wanted to die completely, he was traumatized. He heard someone walking to his room and knocking on the door, he sighed and went to the door, opening it slightly. "Do you need anything?" Al asked Angel dust. "You shouldn't lock yourse- IS THAT BLOOD?!" Angel panicked when he saw Alastor in that state. He barged in the room noticing ripped limbs. Alastor starts to panic as he and Angel dust are in the same room, traumatizing memories coming back to him. "You alright Al?! D-did you harm yourself?!" Angel asked concerned. He soon realized his state, remembering what happened. He sat next to Al with a good distance of 5 feet. "You should open yourself up more smiles. I don't want ya to harm ya self.." Angel talked to Alastor. "I can help ya, ya don' need ta harm ya self Al.. If ya need someone to talk to ya, me, Char n the others are there for ya. So open ya self up more Al!" Angel talked to Alastor. "I shoulda get goin' now Al. If ya need me, then call me or sum. Bye smiles!" Angel left the room leaving Alastor alone.

1009 words wow