Chapter two

(Warnings still remain the same! Hope you enjoy!)

Partner: He nodded, their lustful moment was interrupted. Dan honestly didn't mind. The edging had only made the pleasure even more intense. He pulled the band of his shorts away to peek at his length. The tip soaked with foamy pre-cum as it pulsated.

He watched his sister leave the room as he did the same. Rushing over to his room to quickly freshen up. He decided to wear a tight shirt that showed his muscles and some sweat pants. Not wanting to deal with underwear as he knew later they would be exchanging some heated fun.

Rushing downstairs as the family and friends were gathered around the table. He waited for Amari to show. He then thought to himself.

'wonder what she is going to wear..'

Amari: Amari had managed to clean herself up, make sure she wasn't too red and slipping on new clothing. She wore a sleeveless turtleneck cropped top that hugged her chest and body nicely and some high waisted tight yoga pants. She usually did wear them around the house so, it wasn't that unusual.

She slipped down the stairs and walked up to the table, coming to sit beside him just as the yoga pants shaped her hips and thighs to look so much bigger when she sat down.

Partner: There she was as he watched her walk down the stairs. He looked at her like prey, as he licked his lips fast enough for his parents to not notice. A slight twitch of his cock was enough to say that she looked amazing. The family began to eat without ever paying attention to Amari and Dan. He leaned over and whispered in Amari's ear.

"You look very sexy Amari.. Maybe, just maybe, I'll ravage your pretty little holes later.."

His hand sliding over between her thighs. Feeling the radiating warmth.

Amari: Amari's breath hitched just as she squeezed his hand in between her thighs, her hand slowly coming up discretely to gently slide to rest on top of his thigh. She squeezed it gently just as she continued to eat her food. "Hm...You do too.."

She mumbled just enough for him to hear, smiling a bit to hum.

Partner: He grinned as he slid his hand out from her squeezing thighs. Then lightly licking his fingers as if he was cleaning off some food.

"Sorry, got a little bit of delicious food on my fingers don't mind me.."

The family giggled as Dan ate as well. The family was so entranced by their conversation. The only problem was the neighbors kids, who were about 3 and 5. They typically played with them, but today wasn't the day he wanted to play with them. Shaking them off would be a problem.

Amari: Amari would glance over to him, giggling a bit and gently yet politely excusing herself to the kitchen with her already empty plate she finished. She glanced to him and made a very subtle gesture for him to follow as her hips swayed to the sink. The kitchen was a closed space, so nobody could see her unless they walked in.

Partner: He watched her leave. His eyes following her swaying hips, wishing he was already holding her from behind. Without hesitation he cleaned up his plate. Scarfing down the food as he subtly left the table without a single word to stop him. Placing the dish in the sink as he approached her from behind. Pressing his groin against her ass.

Without pause he slide his hand underneath her shirt. Cupping her breasts. Feeling them sink underneath his grip as he groaned.

"You couldn't wait..?"

Amari: Amari would gasp softly at this, biting her lip gently as she cupped his head. She leaned back slightly to kiss his lips slowly, her breasts squishy and filling his hands very nicely.