Definitely a Sane Crush

Today was a start of a new school year. Yay. Not so "yay" for Uzi Doorman, daughter of Khan Doorman, the chief of the WDF, their unofficial government for their humble town, Copper 9.

Uzi hated school and pretty much everything in life. Especially her schoolmates. Why? Because she's getting bullied despite being a high rank's daughter but the popular kids can't help it, Uzi is a bitey and introverted person.

Uzi woke up 20 minutes after her alarm clock rang. It's Monday.. great..., Uzi thought

The purple haired girl sat up from her purple bed and lazily dragged herself to the bathroom to get ready for school. She took a shower and got dressed in a dark gray long sleeved shirt with a square cut collar and a logo of a battery with bones creating an X shape (a logo of a band she listens to, Dead Batteries. That's actually canon, you guys. It's on a poster in her room), black cargo pants, black sneakers and finished off with a baggy gray-purple jacket with white stripes around the ends that was hanging loosely off her shoulders. She also wore a striped gray beanie.

Uzi had short well-kept, dyed purple hair despite her not wanting to fix up her clothes but would rather fix her hair instead. She had dark, blue eyes, almost resembling a violet color. She got it from her mum, Nori due to some genetic mutation.

Uzi could've just worn the jacket, shorts, purple striped socks and boots but Khan, her father, kept pestering Uzi on how she should be more responsible and "sophisticated" since she's starting college soon and as of now, she's in 10th grade. Heck, she didn't even see why she should. College is just another hell to her.

The 16 year old went down the stairs, snatched her backpack and went off to school, not bothering if Khan was even home. She just walked to school, passing by the bus station since she'll probably be made fun of again. Especially Lizzy and her gang. She hated them to her core, always wanting to punch the living daylights out of them but alas, she cannot since her idiot of a father forbid her to do anything "non-civil". It's like Khan is calling his own daughter insane but can Uzi blame him for being a single parent? Nope. She can't since her mum died to an assassination when Uzi was a kid except no one really knew the reason why she was assassinated.

Uzi eventually made it to school, dodging any social interactions and slammed her locker shut after putting her stuff inside. She then leaned on her locker, crossing her arms, sighing, putting on her earpods, listening to some edgy music.

While this was all happening, there was a boy walking to the same school Uzi went to. He had fluffy, blonde-silver hair, yellow-ish eyes, almost pale skin and a pilot hat. This is Noah Scotts. He loved doing anything! Actually, Noah loves everything and everyone despite being mistreated. He was sometimes mistook as gay by judgemental people for his upbeat and energetic personality. Basically the embodiment of a golden retriever. Heck, he even loves those dogs and pretty much every dog in existance.

Noah could've been owning several dogs but could only resort to hanging out in an animal shelter, helping in any way he can. There was even this one puppy, a male golden retriever puppy who played with Noah tons to the point he named it Biscuit. When people wanted to adopt Biscuit, he yaps at them angrily, scurrying over to Noah. Biscuit already claimed Noah as his master but Noah couldn't take him in even if he wanted to because of his roommates, Jay and Venus.

Jay and Venus mistreated Noah since the time  they were at some mansion as pre-teens working as maids and a butler but Noah didn't really care and loved them as his own sisters despite them hating and abusing him. He knew Jay and Venus would kick Biscuit out so he never dared to bring the puppy home even though his adoptive sisters are always away at school or work. Heck, they even had their own house.

At school, Noah settled in quite easily, the school may be dimly lit and had a "wet" atmosphere but that wasn't the worst he's been through. He happily and easily walked through the crowd as if he was flying since he was pretty tall. He eventually made it to his locker, and closed it, turned his head to see a purple haired girl walk past him. Noah blushed pretty hard the second he saw her, not being able to take his eyes off that random girl he hasn't even met yet. Yet...

"She's so pretty... So cute.. so.. perfect...", Noah sighed all lovestruck, thinking about her, walking to class once the bell rang. Noah actually came late, walking minutes after the girl walked out of view, he didn't even heard the bell ring at first. Guess what? It was Uzi. Noah was looking at Uzi...

During class, Uzi wasn't listening, still having her earpods on, having her hair dangle over ears so her teacher, Sir Viam won't see her and drawing away on her notebook. Then some time later, probably 30 minutes in the discussion, Sir Viam called Uzi to answer some question on calculus.

"Uzi...", Sir Viam plainly called out, "Could you solve this?"

The 16 year old groaned, removing her earpods and standing up, and answered after taking one look at the equation.

"10/7..."

Sir Viam was genuinely impressed... Speaking in an impressed yet blank tone.

"Good job, Uzi. Guess those books I let you have was useful, huh?",

Uzi rolled her eyes and sat down, crossing her arms and looked at the floor. "Yeah, sure, whatever..."

The teacher sighed and kept on with the discussion. Uzi was in her own little word until she heard a "psssttt!" sound. She perked up and seeing a blondie boy, looking behind him just to see her. He was actually pretty... Hot?

"Dang... He's hot. What?", Uzi randomly thought and raised her eyebrow at the guy.

"Hey", the boy started, speaking in a whisper. "You did good out there..! I could never solve anything that fast..!"

Uzi tilted her head, confused as to why this random, handsome boy she's never seen before suddenly talked to her. He could've talked to Lizzy or anyone but her...

"Thanks..", Uzi nodded, looking coldly at the boy with little gratefulness in her tone.

"No problem..!", the boy chirped, almost too excited, smiled brightly then turned his head back to the discussion.

This made Uzi's stomach do a little flip for some reason, feeling butterflies all over and has an obvious blush on her face. She shook her head, trying to focus on the lesson instead, looking at the floor again with a flustered look on her face.

"Dammit...", Uzi angrily thought but couldn't stop thinking about this random stranger all throughout the day. She even dreamed about him... Noah dreamed about Uzi.