🍀 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 12🍀

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Taehyun silently walked to his house through the dark surroundings his mind for some reason now clouded by his only rival.

Choi Beomgyu.

Funny how Beomgyu somehow took a share of his thoughts most of the time, either in an annoying way, or sometimes in a gentle way.

He finally reached his home and entered the house revealing Jungkook who looked like he was about to go out. The other's eyes widened finally seeing him.

"FINALLY You are here! God! I was just about to go to the university to pick you up. And what's wrong with your damn phone? You don't even pick up my calls nor read my messages?"

Jungkook ranted out like an angry mom, as Taehyun immediately checked his phone to see 6 missed calls from the latter and almost 10+ unread messages from him.

The younger now gave an awkward and guilty expression who was glaring at him.

"Sorry- I didn't realize that my phone was on silent. My bad."

Jungkook sighed in relief and spoke-

"You should have at least told me to pick you up. You know it's already late outside. Also you were alone at the university-

"I wasn't." Taehyun blurted out in the flow that just jolted himself up only realize he spoke that out loud. Jungkook frowned visibly and asked-

"What do you mean I wasn't? Who will stay at the university for so long without any reason?"

Taehyun gulped for some reason, because the way Jungkook was asking this question also made him wonder why did Beomgyu that stupid stayed at the class for so long?

He assumed it was also because he had work.

"Kang Taehyun! Answer me. Who was there?" The older sternly asked crossing his arms. Taehyun sighed before answering-

"Beomgyu." Jungkook felt like he just heard the most funniest joke at that time when he heard the name making him burst out in laughter. Taehyun just put up a blank face and glared at the male who seemed to think that he was joking.

"Hyung, I am not joking." Jungkook slowly stopped laughing as he did realize the seriousness of the younger's tone and his mind went blank.

"You mean your rival stayed behind for you?"

"Tskkk mind your words hyung. Obviously no. He probably had some work to do as well. I saw doing something on his notebook attentively. Don't just assume things like that, I will smack your head then."

Jungkook felt like he was still doubtful hearing the reason from the older.

"I guess... Then it's okay? As long as you two don't fight like cats and dogs."

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he passed by to go to his room.

"I will get freshen up."