🍀 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 13🍀

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

It's morning.

Beomgyu got ready according to the time as he stuffed a piece of break inside holding a glass of milk beside. Taehyung chuckled at the male who kept on chewing the food like a baby.

What is he again?? An university student?

Nah.. that's a five year old kid.

"Will you tell me what were you actually thinking yesterday when you wrote that writing in the portal? Hmm? Choi Beomgyu?" Taehyung asked with a slight smug face yet a blurred out smirk on his face and poor Beomgyu choked on his bread making the older wheeze out in laughter. Poor guy had to hit his chest multiple times to get back to his normal state gulping down half of his milk before glaring at the older.

"What do you mean bruh? Can't I write this type of things? It's a fact. I just summarized it up."

Chuckling at the defensive mode of the younger-

"I see that. That was really nice. Keep going. I am sure the students are bound to like your simple yet attractive writing. That's the real beauty." Beomgyu smiled cheekily at the compliment.

"Thank you thank you hyung! You are so sweet." The older rolled his eyes at the babyish happy tone of the younger. He is now really doubting the younger's age.

"Ew- stop acting cringe. Now get your ass up and get out. You are gonna be late."

"Yeah yeah wait, let me grab by exam pass at first." With that the younger went inside and within a flash came back with a small card in his hand.

"Exam pass? Is there a quiz today also?"

"Not really. Mr. Park is supposed to announce the quiz results today. So gotta take the exam pass for the id number."

Taehyung just made an 'Oh' expression and nodded.

"Well good luck, though I doubt you would need it because of how nerdy you are."

"Sure sure whatever. Bye hyung!"

Taehyung did the same as the younger left the house finally heading to his university. Reaching the class after a long walk, he saw the other two including that third male he had a beef with. You guessed it. That Kang.

"Heyyy! Morning!!" The older greeted cheerfully as he also got the same greetings back. But Hueningkai seemed a bit tensed, so frowning he asked-

"Uh?? Huening? Are you tensed about something?" The younger groaned, stomping his feet at the same time.

"The quiz marks."

"What's with that?"

"Well I am not a smarty pants like you or Taehyun, so I am a bit tensed because I don't think I gave my best at this quiz. My graded might be a bit low... That's what's getting me. Nothing else."