Care to be Mine | Chapter - 14

" Don't say me "

" Yes , we are going to get the family of Kim Namjoon here but not only his mother who he wanted but also his step-brother , step-father and his friend "

Jungkook chuckled while seeing Jin in all smirk and with a sweat in his forehead.

" But he got his step-brother here also as his lover "

Jungkook said the last word in a teasing way but the words means a deeper a lot in a mocking.

" You know "

Jin is named as ' the devil ' not for his works but for his acts... the fearless cunning malicious bird who is caged by the lucifer with his acts.

" Lucifer... Are you really "

Jin saw the raised eyebrow of the licifer making him to chuckle... darkly in a mocking without any blanket to feel the warmth.

" Namjoon is not my step-brother. He is only my lover , my boyfriend , my obsession... my lovely obsession , Jungkook. Elenia who happens to be my mother made Kim Hyunjun , who happens to be my step-father and Elenia's ex-lover and husband by her fakey acts is only Namjoon's father... mine is someone who donated his sperm to Elenia. "

" That's a new information , the devil "

" That's impressing to hear , lucifer "

Jin said in the same way but a little less voice making his voice low. He has his words low and clear... truthful and absolute.

" Now where is Elenia ?? "

This one made a pressure to his side lip... he loved the question may be.

" In the hell , rotting in the oil , beating with the iron rod , walking in the hot lava... hmm "

Jungkook chuckled hearing it.

" Then let's celebrate it while drinking... for you sure an juice "

Jin nodded hearing it and leaned back , closing his eyes while smirking for some reasons he know.

" Kim Jlyeon , the mother of Kim Namjoon , the step-mother of Kim Taehyung is the first forced wife of Kim Hyunjun and the beloved wife of Kim Jihoon. Rest of the information is to you to find "

" Ofcourse , did you forget me who am I "

" Never , lucifer "

A hum was heard for the words while the tapping of the shoes is the rhythm for the heart of rhythm. Jin looked at the glass forwarded to him and took it to his mouth but before , he kept it down and made his right leg rest on his left leg like a king.

" Lucifer , did you forget I am your beloved devil "

The words sounds more chessy then the way it should be making Jungkook to frown but shook his head.

" Why would I forget , Jin "

" Then why did you give me a apple juice. You know , I despair apples in a liquid form "

Jungkook chuckled and cursed under his breath.

" I forgot it anyways you can drink the water "

" I am fine. You can have your drink while speaking about getting your angel "

" Silence will be better , Jin and make the arrangements of inviting his family and I want the information of my angel's beloved people "

Jin raised his eyebrow for a second in amusement. He did not expect this one... an unprepared list.

" Jimin , Kim Jlyeon , Kim Jihoon , Kim Namjoon and others , I don't really know. This was the information I know. Rest is your deeds to find , lucifer. I know you are a gamer , detective and much more so easy to you "

" Aeilgyuu... did she not adopted. By the information , it is said that Taehyung was adopted when he was 18 "

Jin looked blank but the emotions are clearly shown by his body.

" No... Aeilgyuu was not adopted as she was dead that is the reason of his visit to Kim Jihoon who is his psychologist before at the time "

This made a chuckle in the darkest darkness of the room.

" My angel is all of secrets and lies , isn't , my beloved devil "

" That is why he is your angel , Lucifer "

And that is how the silence took place the place without any awkward but with a tension lingering the air thick.

Jin doubted a lot. Lucifer by no chance could not come to know about Aeilgyuu's things then why would he show himself as like that. It is confusing for him.

It's been 15 minutes since Jin dived in his oceans of thought and Jungkook in his drink. Now they want to apart and sleep for a fine hours.

" Jin , get the things ready. I will speak with Namjoon. You don't want to put a word to him about this and we are shifting to the mansion in the north-east together. Give the information to Yoonji and now go to sleep. Let me make what mine... mine... only mine "

Jin could see the darkness in his words and eyes. He felt a little slip off. This is out of things he wanted. North-east mansion is in a deep woods and forest which has only a end that is a deep cliff.

That is a mansion of secrets. It is the one where lucifer born and his parents lived. His past lingered.

This is something going to haunt the predators.

The game is going to start.

The game of 15 years going to start.

The Lucifer... May be shown silent and all wanted benefit but for the real... he doesn't need any benefit. It is just his acts... it is just his ways to make others believe that he wanted others help but in the real realm...

He is the lucifer... the predator of the predator.

The hunt starts... Will it

His dazzling blue prey became the predator  in this 15 years. Just the thoughts made him excited.

The hunters are reaching the deep woods with a bare hands but a sharp thoughts.

They are not a simple angel and lucifer... they are much more than.

Deep woods are waiting for the meet...

The hunt will start....

Soon.